A Slice Of Paradise
House - Narangba QLD
Love at first sight; This stunning newly renovated property boasts absolute luxury in every aspect. Complete with manicured landscaping from front to back along with many added extra features there has been no thought spared with the exceptional attention to detail.
Surrounded by the convenience of local shopping centers and parks, tucked away in a quiet pocket of Narangba is this fantastic family home that ticks so many boxes.
Set back from the street front, this cozy abode is the perfect place to create your own little sanctuary to sit back and unwind, whilst watching your children play in the generous-sized green grassy backyard.
As you step inside the property, you are greeted with such a homely feel. The hallway provides plenty of privacy into the property while still inviting you into the home. The hallway splits off into the living areas to your left and the bedrooms to your right. The spacious living room wraps around into the dining room before opening up to the kitchen.
The kitchen being the heart of the home offers a great space with lots of storage, fantastic stainless steel appliances, ample bench space, a built-in pantry, and a fantastic servery window, it has never been more convenient to entertain your family and friends.
There are 3 spacious bedrooms laced with beautiful, cozy carpet, ceiling fans, and reverse cycle air conditioners in the master bedroom.
The master bedroom boasts enough room to escape for a little me-time or to unwind after a big day before the lights go out with its very own ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower and rimless toilet.
As you venture into the backyard, the undercover outdoor entertaining area has been perfectly set up for family BBQs and catch-ups. The kids will have a ball exploring the yard as well as there being plenty of grassed areas to run around in with the pets.
This property is really going to captivate you in so many ways, set on a luscious 1,889m2 block, this fully fenced-in abode has been designed for you to create your own slice of paradise.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Uniquely shaped block of land designed to give privacy
* Large corner block of land
* Block of land backs onto a nature reserve with private access
* Fully fenced in property
* Concrete footpath around the house
* Landscaped gardens
* Designated boat/ caravan parking pad
* Large driveway with double carport and single garage
* Additional covered parking with gate
* Covered timber back decking and entertaining area overlooking the backyard
* Garden shed
* 10,000L water tank with electric pump
* 20 Solar Panels 6.6kw
* Fully insulated home
* Fully renovated interior
* Tiled throughout
* New front door
* Wide front entrance
* Internal laundry
* Laundry with large bench space & deep stainless steel sink
* Laundry with featured tiled splashback
* Laundry with plenty of storage cupboard and drawers with soft-close
* Private home office, workspace or craft room
– Kitchen & Living –
* Living room with featured barn doors
* Living room with tiled flooring
* Living room with large windows for natural light and airflow
* Dining room with direct access to the back deck
* Dining room with direct access to the kitchen
* Dining room with direct access to the caravan pad
* Kitchen fully renovated with 30mm stone benchtops
* Kitchen with a large window looking onto the deck
* Bosch gas cooktop stove and rangehood
* Samsung wall oven
* Brand new LG dishwasher
* Ample Storage with added featured such as pull our condiment cupboards all with soft close
* Ample power points
* Large fridge space with plumbed water connection
* Microwave nook
* Built-in tea and coffee nook with roller shutter
* Large bench space including a peninsula with breakfast bar
* Family room with a Hyper Inverter Mitsubishi Heavy Industries reverse cycle air conditioner
* Family room with ceiling fan
* Family room steps out to the back covered area
– Master Bedroom –
* Plush carpet
* Reverse cycle air conditioner
* Ceiling fan
* Ensuite bathroom with large walk-in shower and rimless toilet and mirrored cabinet
* Walk-in wardrobe, spacious in size with ample hanging space, drawers, and storage
* Walk-in wardrobe with additional featured jewelry and tie drawers
* Walk-in wardrobe with large window for natural light
– Bedroom 2 & 3 –
* Plush carpet
* Ceiling fans
* Large built-in wardrobes with double sliding doors
* Large windows with natural light
* Serviced by the newly renovated main bathroom
* Main bathroom features a large deep bathtub, shower, mirrored cabinet, and a separate rimless toilet.
– Location –
* 4 minute walk to the bus stop
* 4 minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 5 minutes to Narangba Woolworths
* 8 minutes to the Bruce Highway (north and southbound access)2
* 12 minutes to Costco
* 14 minutes to Westfield North Lakes and Ikea
In the School Catchment of Jinibara State School and Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock today.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,889 m²
- 3 Garage