A Hidden Hamptons Paradise
House - Burpengary QLD
We welcome you to 2 Neri Place, a ‘Hamptons’ inspired family home that we know you won’t want to miss out on. Set on a spacious 909m2 corner block, this fantastic abode is waiting for you with open arms.
As you step through the front door you are greeted with stunning timber flooring that flows effortlessly throughout the living spaces of the home. You will also notice the stunning architecturally designed ceilings that allow plenty of natural light and airflow throughout the open plan living, dining and kitchen.
The Hamptons inspired kitchen has so many beautiful features that make this home a show stopper. The pendant lighting that hangs delicately from the ceiling lights up the space beautifully. The breakfast bar is the ideal space to enjoy a quick breakfast of a morning or a fantastic spot for friends to sit with a glass of wine or two while you catch up.
The master bedroom sits proudly at the front of the home and is spacious in size with stunning windows that allow for natural light to flow throughout the space. The master suite is complemented by a walk-in wardrobe and a spacious two-way bathroom with a separate toilet for convenience.
Bedrooms 2 & 3 are spacious in size and provide all the modern conveniences like ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes. There is also a sunroom that can be utilised as a 4th bedroom or second living room, whatever your family desires.
This stunning property will make you feel right at home. A place where the whole family will love creating new memories.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Fully fenced in yard that wraps around the house
* Two garden sheds
* Bullnose verandah and featured window shades
* Balcony to warp the front of the house
* Back balcony with entertaining area and built-in BBQ
* Playground with sandpit
* Solar power
* Water tank plumbed 3000 litres
* Timber floorboards
* High cathedral ceiling
* All refurbish doors with new handles
* Hallway storage
* Separate sunroom, great living space or fourth bedroom
* Converted garage into separate living quarters with reverse cycle aircon and timber plank floating flooring. * Converted garage, a great space for a granny flat, home business, teenage, gym, separate entrance
– Kitchen & Living –
* Large windows for natural light and airflow
* Double doors from balcony to dining room and front entrance
* Open plan kitchen and living
* Kitchen newly renovated
* Brand new dishwasher
* Featured downlights
* Island Caesarstone benchtop with breakfast bar
* Deep double stainless steel sink
* Electric stove top range hood
* Oven with built-in grill
* Large fridge space
* Family size pantry
* Reverse cycle air conditioner
* Ceiling fan in living room
* Combined 2nd Bathroom with shower & Laundry with external access
– Master Bedroom –
* New plush carpet with premium underlay
* Walk-in wardrobe
* Bay window
* Two-way ensuite bathroom
* Large bath & shower
* Separate toilet
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 –
* Plush carpet
* Built-in wardrobes
* Ceiling fans
* Bedrooms can be closed off from the rest of the house
– Location –
* Walking distance to Burpengary Train Station
* Walking distance to IGA shopping complex
* Walking distance to schools & daycares
* 3 minutes drive to Burpengary Kmart & Woolworths Shopping Centre
* 5 minutes drive to Bruce Highway
School Catchment: Burpengary State School & Burpengary State Secondary School.
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock today.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 909 m²
- 2 Garage