In The Heart Of It All
House - Narangba QLD
Put yourself in the heart of it all, with comfort for today and a location to last a lifetime.
This home has delicately retained its core with a stunning residential design while boasting outstanding and extensive renovations.
Positioned on a generous 739sqm block of land, this versatile property comprises of an expansive open plan kitchen and dining room that open up onto the alfresco area where you’ll find yourself relaxing and entertaining throughout this space.
The chef’s kitchen is the heart of the home connecting it to the dining and living rooms. All living areas are surrounded by glass windows and doors, and the atrium is filled with abundant natural light, airflow and greenery.
A real luxe addition to the property is the semi-private living room.
With everything considered for conceivable luxury – This cozy zone offers warmth and ambience with the featured built-in electric fireplace and bookcase wall.
The master bedroom features a floor-to-ceiling window, providing abundant natural light and adding to the cozy appeal.
The walk-in robe has been expertly designed with functional storage for possessions from both parties.
The master ensuite includes a large vanity, an open plan large shower with a rain shower head, and luxe fixtures and fittings.
Two additional double bedrooms include built-in-robes, ceiling fans, and large windows for plenty of sunlight.
The fourth bedroom could also be categorised as a guestroom or home office for the work-from-home parent.
The main bathroom is spacious and has a built-in bathtub and large shower. The separate powder room displays a large mirror and vanity with ample storage for the whole family.
For added convenience, the toilet is positioned privately from the bathroom – so no more interruptions while you enjoy a relaxing, undisturbed bath.
Perfectly packaged for today’s lifestyle, the home also features a spacious haven for you and your family in a central location within the community of Narangba. Just outside your front door is the freedom of walking paths, shops, cafes, family-friendly restaurants and transport for quick access to Brisbane City.
This beautifully renovated family home ticks every box
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Single car secured garage
* Solar Power
* Certificated smoke
* Water Tank for gardens
* Ducted air conditioning
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Freshly painted
* New turf
* Fully fenced yard
* Back entertaining deck
* Large front verandah
* Internally laundry with external access
* Internal doors to close off the living area from the bedrooms
– Kitchen & Living –
* Bi-folding glass doors to the outdoor decking
* High Ceilings
* Open plan kitchen and dining
* Hampton-style kitchen cupboards and drawers
* Timber bench tops
* Featured press metal splashback
* Ample storage with a family-sized pantry
* Stainless steel sink
* Gas cooktop
* Electric oven
* Internal doors to close off lounge room from the living
* Partially separate lounge room
* Stunning electric fireplace with built-in book case wall
– Master Bedroom –
* Gorgeous outlook overlooking the back garden
* Carpet flooring
* Ceiling fan
* Featured hanging bedlight pendants
* Walk-in wardrobe
* Large open-plan ensuite
* Featured stack stone wall
* Floor-to-ceiling tiles
* Open plan shower with rain shower head
* Wooden vanity with ceramic basin
* Round wall-mounted mirror
– Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 –
* Carpet flooring
* Ceiling fan
* Built-in wardrobes in bedrooms 2 & 3
* Bedroom 4 can easily be converted into a home office or children’s playroom
– Main bathroom –
* Powder room with large vanity and storage
* Bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles
* Built-in bathtub
* Shower with featured tiles
* Private toilet
– Location –
* 4 Minutes to Narangba Valley Primary School
* 5 Minutes to Woolworths Narangba
* 6 Minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 6 Minutes to Narangba Valley State High School
* 8 Minutes to Bruce Highway (north and southbound access)
* 15 minutes to North Lakes Shopping Centre and IKEA
School Catchment: Narangba Valley State School & Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information, please contact Brock & today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 739 m²