A Stunning Homestead
House - Narangba QLD
It’s all about your first impression; and at first sight, you are sure to be captivated by the modern-contemporary look of 1179 Oakey Flat Road, Narangba.
The visual appeal of this home is inspired by the traditional surroundings of an Australian homestead. The colour contrast offers a palette of earthy brown brick, a splash of black COLORBOND and luscious green bushland that wraps around the external house.
But it is not just the outside that will have you in awe, the inside of this home will also captivate you with its design. The interior of the home has been fully renovated offering two levels of stunning living spaces that have been chosen tastefully giving a contemporary look with even the smallest details added for an overall luxe experience.
The lower level of the home has been designed with entertaining in mind with the stunning kitchen taking place as the heart of the home. This creates the perfect space to serve up your family-favourite meals and to entertain your loved ones. The kitchen is spacious in size, with ample storage cupboards and drawers with a large fridge and walk-in butlers pantry space, enough to feed the whole family and some more.
Separate from the kitchen and dining room is a formal living room, featuring a stunning built-in fireplace creating the perfect setting to relax with your loved ones during the cooler months.
The second level of the home has been created as a peaceful haven to escape the busy world and unwind after a long day. Each bedroom is spacious in size with the essentials of a modern lifestyle like built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. Boasting large windows to ensure a flow of natural air and easy to clean polished timber flooring each room offers a tranquil-calm environment everyone will love.
Bedrooms 2 & 3 are conveniently serviced by the main bathroom with a separate toilet.
The master bedroom is a true parents retreat. Offering direct access onto the back balcony delivers a tasteful sight of luscious bushland. Waking each morning will be something you’ll look forward to as you take in the fresh air and the soft sound of birds chirping in the trees.
The spacious room has a large walk-in wardrobe and a private ensuite bathroom. The ensuite has been designed with a touch of luxe and will captivate you the moment you see it.
If you are looking for a property to just move into without having to lift a finger, this home is a must-see.
It will make you feel excited to move in and the whole family will love creating new memories in what is such a stunning family home.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Solar power
* Battleaxe block
* Separate double garage with remote access
* Colorbond roofing
* Features staircase with pendant lighting
* Internal laundry with direct external access
* Downstairs toilet
* Second-floor balcony overlooking the back of the house
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open plan kitchen
* Walk-in butlers pantry
* Waterfall benchtop with breakfast bar
* Large fridge space
* Double stainless steel sink
* Electric cooktop and oven
* Reverse cycle air conditioner
* Direct access to back patio from the family room
* Formal living room with fireplace
– Main Bathroom –
* Large Shower with rain-shower
* Built-in deep bath
* Vanity with floating basin
* Black finishings
* Separate toilet
– Master Bedroom –
* Spacious in size
* Ceiling Fan
* Reverse cycle air conditioner
* Direct access onto a balcony overlooking the backyard
* Large walk-in wardrobe
* Ensuite bathroom with large shower
* Ensuite with double basin & frameless mirror
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 –
* Built-in wardrobes
* Ceiling fans
* Bedroom 2 with direct access onto the back balcony
– Location –
* 2 minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 2 minutes to school, child care centre, IGA, shopping hub, restaurants, gym & much more
* 3 minutes to Narangba Woolworths, tavern, schools & shopping complex
* 7 minutes to Bruce Highway access
* 10 minutes to Burpengary Kmart, Woolworths & shopping centre
* 12 minutes to North Lakes Costco & Bunnings
* 15 minutes to Westfield North Lakes
School catchment area for Narangba State School & Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,349 m²
- 2 Garage