The Entertainers Delight
House Sold - Narangba QLD
Seamless style with superb open plan living and dining, this is an entertainer’s dream. We welcome you to 190 MacDonald Drive, Narangba, situated in the family friendly, highly desired Norfolk Lakes estate.
Nestled in a beautiful quiet neighbourhood in the heart of Narangba, you will enjoy a relaxing stroll along the pathways to beautiful parklands and lakeside picnic areas. The location provides convenience with local grocery shops, food outlets, cafes and public transport just a short distance away.
Open the door and be wowed as you walk into the spacious kitchen, living and dining area.
The kitchen is perfectly placed; as you cook a lovely home-cooked meal, you admire the elegant views around you. Step outside onto the beautiful tiled outdoor area, fire up the BBQ and immerse yourself in this peaceful space.
After capping off a lovely dinner with friends and family, you make your way to your spacious parent’s retreat situated at the front of the house. It boasts a stunning large window with views of the perfectly manicured garden, a slight calming breeze and fantastic natural lighting.
Enjoy the convenience of both ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans for all-year-round enjoyment. For added luxury, the ducted air conditioning throughout the entire home is also fitted with the MyAir system, which allows you to control the airflow in any room, from absolutely anywhere from your smart phone. Find yourself flowing through the large walk-in robe with ample storage for optimal organisation and an open plan ensuite bathroom with a separate shower and toilet with a stylish floating vanity with a large storage mirror.
Bedrooms 2,3 & 4 have the luxury of both ceiling fans and ducted air conditioning, and you can now expect all year comfort. Built-in wardrobes are a must, and we are pleased to offer you this space-saving luxury. Bedrooms 2&3 are situated close to the main bathroom & study nook, making this the perfect teenager’s retreat.
The primary bathroom services these bedrooms with a large shower with detachable head, built-in bathtub, vanity and large mirror with storage.
This entertainer’s dream is ready and waiting for you. We look forward to seeing the joy this house will bring you.
* Large open plan living and dining
* 12-panel solar system
* Double garage with storage and internal access
* Security screens on all windows and doors
* Laundry with external access to the clothesline
* Ducted air conditioner, with MyAir system.
* Ceiling fans throughout for all year round climate control
* Study nook
* Covered outdoor entertainment area
* Tiled outdoor area
* Fantastic led lighting throughout
* Large entrance straight into kitchen and family room
* Tiles throughout living and dining area
* Separate living room
* Beautiful lush grassed area with established, low maintenance gardens
* Pedestrian gate access from front to back yard
Kitchen & Living
* Large stone island bench with breakfast bar
* Spacious pantry with ample storage
* Large fridge space
* Built-in microwave
* Double stainless steel sink
* Stainless oven
* Ducted rangehood
* Electric ceramic cooktop
* Direct access from living and dining to patio
* Large window for beautiful natural lighting and cooling breeze
* Ducted Air Conditioning
* Ceiling fan for all year round
* Large walk-in robe with ample storage space
* plush carpet
* Seamless ensuite with
Floating single vanity with storage behind mirror
Separate toilet from shower
Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4
* Large built-in wardrobes
* Plush carpet
* Fans throughout all bedrooms
* Ducted air conditioning
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 next to study
* Large shower
* Detachable shower head
* Built-in bathtub
* Single vanity with ample storage
* Large mirror with storage behind
* Separate closed-door toilet
* Walking distance to walking tracks, Norfolk Lake, sporting fields and parks
* 4 minutes to Narangba Woolworths & specialty shops
* 4 minutes to Burpengary Train Station
* 5 minutes to Bruce Highway (north and southbound)
* 6 minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 8 minutes to Burpengary Plaza with Kmart & specialty shops
* 12 minutes to Westfield Northlakes and IKEA
School Catchment: Narangba State School & Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information, please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 601 m²
- 2 Garage