House - Burpengary East QLD
Expertly designed, 19 Eastwood Drive, Burpengary, is a stunning resort-style property that provides the lifestyle of your dreams!
Located in the premium new development of acreage living, within proximity to the future planned North Harbour Marina Development.
Driving into this sought-after neighbourhood, you will be impressed with the calibre of homes. This little pocket of homes is beautifully presented boasting pure luxury.
This irresistible single-level home is a statement in every way. Its unique architectural design delivers endless high-market finishes throughout, resulting in a seamlessly perfect residence.
Inside you will find multiple distinct living areas amplified by high ceilings and a family-friendly floor plan that flows to the outdoors.
The chef’s kitchen is visually appealing yet highly functional, with ample storage and bench space to optimise organisation when catering to guests and loved ones. Set within a social setting, time spent in the kitchen will be enjoyable for everyone, no matter the occasion.
It is not a modern family home without a media room. This media room offers ample space to create an authentic cinema experience. Grab your loved ones and your favourite snacks to sit back to enjoy the latest blockbuster movies on the big screen.
The parent’s retreat is tucked away to offer pure privacy and delivers a king-size bedroom with all the luxuries you could imagine. Resembling a high-market Hotel Suite the open plan design features a relaxation haven, a walk-in robe, and a beautiful ensuite bathroom with a shower, floating vanity, and a private toilet. Within the walk-in robe, the custom-designed shelving and hanging space are the final touches that create this polished aesthetic appeal.
The three-bedroom suits are situated away from the living zones for optimum privacy. Uniquely designed each room showcases a stunning ensuite and built-in wardrobe, ensuring your growing adults have their own heaven to escape to.
Ready to capture your imagination, this fully fenced-in home offers 3,214m2 of flat usable land and landscaped gardens. Your younger children will love the purposely built play equipment, fruit trees and vegetable gardens. The yard offers a blank canvas for you to turn this haven into whatever your heart desires.
If you have a boat or jetski and love the convenience of being close to the water edge, you will love being only a 5-minute drive to Uhlmann Road Boat Ramp providing you with a back door entry to Moreton Bay and Bribie Island.
Located within an approx: 35-minute commute to Brisbane CBD this home offers the lifestyle of your dreams, is easily accessible to everyday essentials, and jam-packed full of features the whole family will love!
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* 10kw solar Fronius inverter with 26 panels
* 20kw Panasonic ducted air conditioning with my zone
* COLORBOND roof
* Roof blanket under COLORBOND roof
* Spray foam insulation to all external walls
* Ceiling insulation batts
* 9ft ceilings
* Steel frame
* Solar electric gate and full steel front fence
* Full side access with driveway
* 3-car garage
* Two gas hot water systems
* Fans throughout
* Outdoor BBQ gas point
* Pipework started, earthing point connected for a pool that has been through engineering etc ready to build – plans on request
* Security mesh doors to patio slider and end of the hall door
* Direct Internet connection at TV points in living, media and patio
* Power to the living room floor to plug in electric couches
* Ten fruit trees and a veggie garden
* Fire pit
* Cubby house
* Wood-look tiles throughout the house
* 1800mm free-standing bath to the main bathroom
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open plan kitchen and living room
* Induction freestanding 900mm oven/cooktop with gas connection available if wanting to swap to gas oven
* Second 600mm wall oven
* Water tap behind the fridge
* Separate media room
– Primary Bedroom –
* Ducted air-conditioning
* King-sized room
* Large walk-in wardrobe with ample storage for both parties
* Ensuite bathroom
– Bedrooms –
* Ducted airconditioning
* Queen-sized rooms
* Walk-in wardrobes
* Ensuite bathrooms with a shower and toilet
– Main Bathroom –
* Free-standing bath
* Large shower with adjustable showerhead
* Vanity with ample storage and ceramic basin
* Separate powder rooms with a large vanity
* Separate toilet with vanity and basin
School Catchment: Morayfield East State School & Burpengary State Secondary College
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through it! If you require further information, please contact Brock & Tyson today.
- 4 bed
- 5 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 3,214 m²
- 3 Garage