A New Chapter Awaits
House Sold - Narangba QLD
Put yourself in the heart of it all, with comfort for today and a location to last a lifetime.
This home has delicately retained its core with a stunning residential design while boasting outstanding and extensive renovations.
Positioned high on a generous 1,210sqm block of land, this versatile property comprises of an expansive open plan living and dining design with a built-in statement fireplace and textural styling details from the feature walls to the kitchen island benchtop.
The chef’s kitchen is the heart of the home connecting it to the dining and living rooms. With doors that open out onto the deck, you’ll find yourself relaxing and entertaining throughout this space. With all living areas surrounded by glass windows and doors, the atrium is filled with an abundance of natural light, airflow and greenery.
With every convenience considered for conceivable luxury – From the ambient log fire in the living room and reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout. The stunning dual study nooks have been integrated with the wooden desks adding a visual feature to their surroundings.
The master bedroom features a floor to ceiling window, granting an abundance of natural light and adding to the cozy appeal.
The built-in robe has been expertly designed with functional cupboards for possessions from both parties. The master ensuite includes a double vanity, a gorgeous bathtub, a large shower with a rain shower head, and luxe black fixtures and fittings.
Two additional double bedrooms include mirrored built-in-robes, ceiling fans, and large windows for plenty of sunlight.
The fourth bedroom could also be categorised as a guestroom or turned into a private media room for the modern family.
The main bathroom is unique in design, embracing the minimalist approach of offering a joint space for the bathroom and laundry. With wall to wall tiles, a spacious open plan shower and inbuilt cabinetry for easy storage. The laundry has been designed for organisation and is presented beautifully.
Perfectly packaged for today’s lifestyle, the home also features a spacious haven for you and your family in a central location within the community of Narangba. Just outside your front door is the freedom of walking paths, shops, cafe’s, family-friendly restaurants and transport for quick access to Brisbane City.
This beautifully renovated family home ticks every box
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Direct side access to the backyard
* Newly renovated
* COLORBOND roofing newly restored and painted
* 3000 litre water tank
* New retaining walls
* Provisions for power, comms and water for a future shed or development
* Grand entrance with featured tiling
* Fireplace with featured stack stone tiling
* Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open floor plan
* Hampton inspired shaker style cabinets
* Caesarstone waterfall end island benchtop
* Westinghouse Gas cooktop
* Recessed range hood in the bulkhead
* 900mm Westinghouse built-in oven
* Recessed dishwasher
* Large family sized pantry with PowerPoint
* Direct access to the entertaining outdoor area
* Study nook with built-in desks and shelving
– Master Bedroom –
* Newly laid carpet
* New feature lighting
* Featured mounted timber bed head
* Quad wall-length wardrobe storage
* Reverse cycle air conditioning unit
* Newly renovated ensuite
* Large basin with ample storage
* Built-in bathtub with separate shower
– Main Bathroom combined laundry –
* Large open plan shower
* New rain shower head
* Featured floor to ceiling tiling
* Ceiling ventilation
* Washer and dryer storage
* Large timber bench space
* Deep round stainless steel sink
– Bedrooms 2,3 & 4 –
* New carpet flooring
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Built-in robes in bedrooms 2&3
* Reverse cycle air conditioning in Bedroom 4
– Location –
* 4 Minutes to Narangba Valley Primary School
* 5 Minutes to Woolworths Narangba
* 6 Minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 6 Minutes to Narangba Valley State High School
* 8 Minutes to Bruce Highway (north and southbound access)
* 15 minutes to North Lakes Shopping Centre and IKEA
School Catchment: Narangba Valley State School & Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information, please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,210 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Open Fire Place