Traditional Queensland Design
House - Morayfield QLD
Far exceeding expectations and located within a highly sought-after neighbourhood of acreage living, this beautiful Queenslander-designed home has been fully renovated whilst delicately retaining its core.
Every convenience has been thoughtfully considered for conceivable luxury – from the ambient log fire in the living room and reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout. With all living areas surrounded by glass windows and doors, the atrium is filled with an abundance of natural light, airflow, and greenery.
The floor plan flows effortlessly, from the sun-drenched balcony to a sprawling open-plan living, dining, and kitchen.
The chef’s kitchen is the heart of the home. When preparing meals, the ample amount of storage keeps benches neat while the premium appliances cater to every occasion.
The featured staircase directs you to the lower level of the home, offering a separate living zone with a kitchenette, and direct access to the outdoor entertaining area, overlooking the views of the property.
The primary bedroom features direct access to the front balcony creating the perfect space for a morning cup of tea without being disturbed.
The built-in robe has been expertly designed with functional space for possessions from both parties. The ensuite includes a double shower with an additional rain shower head and featured lighting, large vanity with ample storage, and luxe fixtures and fittings.
The upper level of the home has two additional bedrooms, both with plush carpet, mirrored built-in-robes, ceiling fans, and large windows for plenty of sunlight.
The lower level has two bedrooms, both with the same inclusions, with one bedroom offering a walk-through wardrobe and direct access to the secondary bathroom.
This beautifully renovated family home ticks every box; sizeable storage, floor plan, and location to elite schools, shopping villages, and public transport for quick access to Brisbane CBD.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Traditional Queenslander Design
* Dual living ability
* New renovations throughout
* Fully fenced property
* Dual side gated access into the property
* Double lock up garage
* 2 bay lockup powered shed
* New septic tank
* Solar hot water
* Newly painted exterior
* Upper-level balcony
* Lower level covered deck/ entertaining area with ceiling fan
* Ample built-in storage throughout
* All bathrooms are newly renovated
* Main bathroom upstairs with a built-in bathtub, large shower, vanity with ample storage, and private toilet
* Secondary bathroom downstairs with a large shower, toilet, and vanity with ample storage
– Internal laundry-
* External access
* Ample bench space and storage
* Separate Broom Cupboard
* Deep stainless steel sink
– Kitchen & Living –
* Main kitchen, living, and dining deliver an open-plan design
* Polished timber flooring
* Ceiling fan
* Combustion fireplace
* Caesarstone waterfall benchtops
* Island benchtop with breakfast bar
* Electric cooktop
* Westinghouse oven and grill
* New dishwasher
* Secondary kitchenette located downstairs
* Downstairs living with ceiling fans
– Primary Bedroom –
* King-sized room
* Internal access to the front balcony
* Ceiling fan
* Daikin Split System air conditioner
* Double built-in wardrobes
* Ensuite bathroom with a double shower with additional rain shower head
* Featured shower lighting and amenity nook
* Double basin with Caesarstone benchtop
– Bedrooms –
* All with carpet flooring
* All with built-in wardrobes with mirrored doors
* All with Ceiling fans
* Bedroom 4 with internal access to the secondary bathroom
– Location –
* 11 minutes Morayfield Shopping Centre
* 11 minutes to Morayfield Train Station
* 11 minutes to Health Hub Morayfield & Specialist Centre
* 11 minutes to Morayfield Homemaker Center with specialty stores
* 11 minutes to Aldi Morayfield
* 11 minutes to Bruce Highway
* 12 minutes to Burpengary Plaza
School Catchment: Burpengary Meadows State School & Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information, please contact Brock today.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 3,018 m²
- 5 Garage