Where Dreams Come True
House Sold - Narangba QLD
Welcome to 185 Macdonald Drive, Narangba. Offering an elite home set on a high positioned block of land delivering stunning sunset views over the mountains and into the skyline.
Located in one of the most sought after neighbourhoods within Narangba, you will enjoy all there is to offer with walking paths and lakeside picnic areas a short stroll away. The location provides convenience with local shopping, food outlets, cafe dining and public transport a short distance away.
You will also guarantee a high level of education for your children. This family home is positioned within the catchment area of two of the most highly respected public schools; Narangba Valley State School & Narangba Valley State High School.
Step through the grand entrance and be directed into the spacious kitchen, living and dining room.
This kitchen is the heart of this home. Spacious in size with ample storage cupboards and drawers, large bench space for preparing meals and quality stainless steel appliances.
Entertaining will become your favourite thing to do with the kitchen and dining area, a step away from the covered outdoor patio.
You will love the floor plans of this home. The open plan design is the perfect place to keep your loved ones connected. The separate living space makes the ideal teenage retreat, allowing your young adult to have their own space yet keeping them connected to the rest of the house.
Separate from the main living area for privacy is the media room. Close the blinds and gather the family to watch the latest blockbuster movies.
The master bedroom is the ultimate parent’s retreat, separate from the rest of the house for privacy; this spacious room offers all the luxuries you could imagine.
With a split system air conditioner, a ceiling fan, plush carpet, a mirrored sizeable walk-in wardrobe, and an open plan ensuite bathroom.
Bedrooms 2, 3, & 4 all have plush carpet, ceiling fans and mirrored built-in wardrobes. Bedroom two also has the added climate control of a reverse cycle air conditioner.
The primary bathroom services these three bedrooms with a large shower, built-in bathtub and separate toilet.
Just when you think this home ticks all the boxes, you will find yourself emerging in its luscious green surroundings that wrap around the perimeter of the house—setting the scene for a morning cup of tea whilst listening to the gentle chirping of birds.
A home like this will not be available for long, so enquire today.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Directly across the road from a walking path offering quick access to lakeside picnic areas and walking tracks
* Positioned on the peak of a hill offering stunning skyline views
* COLORBOND roofing
* Side gate access
* Pedestrian gate access
* New epoxy flooring in the garage
* Double garage with internal access
* Easily accessible from the garage into the house
* Wheelchair friendly home
* Security screens on all doors and windows
* Hilook external security system, six cameras with app view
* Intercom doorbell with camera
* Certified interconnecting smoke detectors
* Landscaped gardens with a built-in drainage system
* New retaining walls
* Garden shed
* 7000litre water tank with a large pump, plumbed to the laundry
* Covered entertaining outdoor area
* Spacious internal laundry with ample storage and built-in linen cupboard
* laundry with external access to the clothesline with concrete flooring
* Separate study/ home office, open plan with plush carpet
* Separate formal lounge room with plush carpet flooring
* Lounge room with bay windows offering stunning views, natural light and airflow
* Private living space with access to back patio; perfect for a teenage retreat
* Ample storage throughout
* Near new blinds throughout
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open plan kitchen living and dining
* Direct access onto the entertaining outdoor area
* Island benchtop
* Double stainless steel sink
* Ample storage cupboards and drawers
* Large walk-in pantry
* Large fridge space
* Westinghouse cooktop
* Bosch super silence dishwasher
* Stainless steel Blanco oven
* Split system air conditioner
* Tiled throughout
* Spacious room
– Master Bedroom –
* King-sized room
* Plush carpet
* Split system air conditioner
* Ceiling fan
* Mirrored walk-in wardrobe
* Spacious walk-in wardrobe with ample hanging space and storage
* Large window with lush garden views
* Ensuite bathroom
– Ensuite –
* Bi-fold doors and spacious in size for easy accessibility
* Safety railing fitted to walls
* Large open plan shower with curtain
* Mirrored storage
* Heated lighting with fan extractor
– Bedrooms –
* Carpet flooring
* Built-in mirrored storage
* Ceiling fan with light
* Large windows for natural light and airflow
* Bedroom 2 also has a split system air conditioner
* Located within proximity to separate living space- teenage retreat
* Serviced by the main bathroom
– Main Bathroom –
* Built-in bathtub
* Vanity with large bench space and ample storage
* Large shower
* Separate toilet
– Location –
* Walking distance to walking tracks, Norfolk Lake, sporting fields and parks
* 4 minutes to Narangba Woolworths & specialty shops
* 4 minutes to Burpengary Train Station
* 5 minutes to Bruce Highway (north and southbound)
* 6 minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 8 minutes to Burpengary Plaza with Kmart & specialty shops
* 12 minutes to Westfield Northlakes and IKEA
In the school catchment for Narangba Valley State School & Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information, please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 915 m²
- 2 Garage