A Hidden Treat
House - Clontarf QLD
This stunning Hamptons inspired home boasts pure luxury in every way.
The external visual appeal of this home is defined by a cool, classic and sophisticated design that meets with a casual beachside-coastal vibe. Detailing colours of chic white and grey, panelled walls and doors along with stunning plantation blinds throughout and polished timber flooring, this house has been created to turn this home into a resort-like abode.
Step inside this dream home and you will be directed to the open plan kitchen and living area which opens up to the outside alfresco dining and entertaining area. A great setting to fire up the BBQ and enjoy some downtime with your family and friends. The low maintenance yet well presented back yard means you’ll have more time enjoying the benefits of the property without the hours spent having to maintain it.
This layout of the kitchen was purposely designed with family & entertaining in mind, with the stunning space taking place as the heart of the home. This is the perfect setting to serve up your family-favourite meals and to entertain your loved ones. The kitchen is spacious in size, with ample storage cupboards and drawers with a large fridge space and built-in pantry, enough to feed the whole family and some more.
For something a little more relaxing, you and your family will love the lounge room. Spacious in size, this will become everyone’s favourite downtime activity, so get the popcorn ready, take a seat and choose your latest blockbuster movie.
The light-filled, spacious king-sized master bedroom is a true parents retreat.
The design of this room offers a touch of luxe and will captivate you with its size the moment you see it.
Boasting a ceiling fan for comfort throughout the summer months a large walk-in wardrobe to its own private ensuite bathroom
The other bedrooms offer a peaceful haven for your children to unwind after a long day.
Each bedroom is spacious in size with large windows covered by stunning plantation shutters to ensure a flow of natural air yet offer privacy. Bedrooms 2, & 4 have mirrored built-in wardrobes, bedrooms 2,3 &4 all have ceiling fans and bedroom 4 has a reverse cycle air conditioner. All three bedrooms are conveniently serviced by the main bathroom.
The main bathroom is spacious in size with a large shower and toilet.
Just when you feel this home tick all your boxes, you’ll discover how close you are to the oceanfront and the esplanade of Redcliffe, this becoming the last and final touch, making this home something dreams are made of.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Hampton inspired visual appeal
* Fully fenced-in
* Double driveway with double carport
* Side access
* Under house storage
* Fire pit and fireside entertaining
* 3m x3m garden shed
* Sensor spotlights to the back and front of the house
* 2x water tanks located under the house, plumbed for toilet, laundry and gardening
* Front deck with bi-folding doors and pull out fly screen to the entrance of the home
* Back entertaining area and alfresco dining
* Plantation shutters throughout
* Polished timber floorboards throughout
* Built-in cupboard with ample storage
* Built-in study nook
* Internal laundry
* Main bathroom with shower and toilet
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open plan kitchen and dining
* Island benchtop with two-seater breakfast bar
* Island benchtop with built-in bin drawer, chopping board nook, soft close drawers and doors
* Built-in fridge space
* Built-in pantry with light
* Ample storage and bench space
* Double stainless steel sink
* Microwave nook
* BLANCO induction cooktop with range hood
* BLANCO oven
* Dishlex dishwasher
* Ceiling fan
* Living Room with ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioner
– Master Bedroom –
* Spacious in size
* Ceiling Fan
* Plantation shutters
* Walk-in wardrobe
* Ensuite bathroom with shower and toilet
– Master Bedroom –
* Ceiling fans
* Plantation shutters
* Bedrooms 2 & 4 have Built-in wardrobes
* Bedroom 4 has a reverse cycle air conditioner
– Location –
* 7 Minutes to Redcliffe Esplanade
* 16 Minutes to Bruce Highway
* 19 Minutes to Westfields North Lakes
* 20 Minutes to Costco, North Lakes
School Catchment: Kippa-Ring State School & Clontarf Beach State High School
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock & today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- 2 Garage