A Family Paradise
House Sold - Narangba QLD
This home will have you feeling like you are miles away from the world yet positioned conveniently close to everything.
Located in one of the most sought-after neighborhoods of Narangba, this beautiful family home was created with a growing family in mind. You will enjoy all there is to offer whilst flourishing in the convenient location! Within easy proximity to local shopping, food outlets, and schools, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
The outside of this house is a magnificent treat! Positioned on a large 791m2 block of land and with flowing gardens of palm trees and native plants, this home boasts a private oasis, quiet and tranquil.
The interior plan of this home is designed to make the kitchen the center of the home. You will love the large kitchen and how it opens out to the living and dining area. Spacious in size, with ample storage cupboards and drawers with a large fridge and pantry space, enough to feed the whole family and then some.
Entertaining will be a breeze, as you step directly from the open plan interior to the resort-style swimming pool and poolside alfresco dining area. You will love bringing your loved ones together to enjoy your family’s favourite meals or to fire up the BBQ to enjoy some downtime as you watch the stunning sunset into the distance.
For something a little more relaxing the private media room is the perfect space to enjoy your all-time favourite movies without disturbing the rest of the home.
The master bedroom is spacious in size and boasts stunning views looking out to the swimming pool. Complemented by a large walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom.
Separate from the other bedrooms this abode offers the perfect parents escape or a relaxing place to retreat to at the end of the day.
Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are all carpeted with built-in wardrobes and allow plenty of space for the kids to grow into. All three bedrooms are conveniently serviced by the main bathroom with a separate toilet.
Bedroom three has internal access to the main bathroom creating the perfect guest room or teenage retreat.
We are sure your whole family will be excited to move in and will love creating new memories in what is such a stunning home in a stunning location.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Footpath running adjacent to the home for quick access to lakeside picnic area walking paths
* Side gated access
* New back COLORBOND fence
* Double garage with internal and back yard access
* Double garage with built-in storage
* Powered poolside entertaining area
* Fully fenced-in inground swimming pool
* Self chlorinated swimming pool
* Split level backyard – lower level with fire pit and entertaining
* Split level backyard – upper level with garden shed, clothesline and poolside entertaining
* Solar power 6.6kw – 24 Panels
* Tiled throughout living area
* Large separate media room, with plush carpet, Fujitsu reverse cycle air-conditioner, ceiling fan
* Ample hallway storage
* All air conditioners have been recently cleaned and serviced
* Internal laundry with external access to clothesline
* Internal laundry spacious in size
* Internal laundry with ample bench space and storage
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open plan kitchen, dining & living
* Kitchen with peninsula waterfall, benchtop with 6 seater breakfast bar
* Kitchen with deep-double stainless steel sink
* Kitchen with Bosch electric stove and Simpson rangehood
* Kitchen with large fridge space
* Kitchen with tea and coffee station
* Kitchen with large family pantry
* Kitchen with ample space and storage
* Dining area with direct access to back pool-side patio
* Living area with direct access to back pool-side patio
* Living area with Mitsubishi reverse cycle air conditioner
– Master Bedroom –
* Stunning view over the swimming pool
* Walk-in wardrobe
* Ceiling fan
* LG split room air conditioner – Art cool designer model with the ability to present a family portrait or artwork
* Ensuite with double bin and ample storage
* Large shower with new shower screen
* Separate toilet
* Panelled window for natural light and ventilation
– Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 –
* Reverse cycle air conditioners in bedrooms 3 & 4
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
* New, plush carpet in all bedrooms
* Built-ins in all bedrooms
* Bedroom 3, princess suite with direct access to the main bathroom
– Main Bathroom-
* Spacious in size
* Long vanity top with ample storage
* Deep bath
* Large Shower
* Separate toilet
– Location –
* Walking distance to walking tracks, Norfolk Lake, sporting fields, and parks
* 4 minutes to Narangba Woolworths & specialty shops
* 4 minutes to Burpengary Train Station
* 5 minutes to Bruce Highway (north and southbound)
* 6 minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 8 minutes to Burpengary Plaza with Kmart & specialty shops
* 12 minutes to Westfield Northlakes and IKEA
In the school catchment for Narangba Valley State School & Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 791 m²
- 2 Garage