House - Burpengary QLD
For the first time in 26 years this timeless classic is available to the market. While positioned on an acre of manicured land, perched high in the estate, you will feel as though you are sitting on 10 acres as the next neighbour seams ions away.
From the moment you drive up the driveway, your eyes will be drawn to the beautiful gardens that border the block. The property has been set up for self sufficient living with a number of mature fruit trees, luscious vegetable patches and huge water tanks, this will really entice you to get back into gardening.
Built by a local builder no expense has been spared. From the Tassie Oak trims to the parquetry flooring, it is all class. Designed for entertaining, the kitchen is the hub of the home and has an incredible peaked ceiling adjoining the spacious living room then flowing out the entertaining area. It also features a large decorative window that gives you a view of the beautiful gardens and multi-purpose court.
All four bedrooms are very spacious and have built in cupboards. The master bedroom has a huge ensuite, separate toilet and walk in robe, the size of it cannot be overstated. There is also an additional study, perfect for the home office.
The rear patio is situated to really enjoy the outdoors and overlooks the multi-purpose court, the court is even equipped for a game of tennis, netball, put put, lawn bowls or even cricket here.
If that wasn’t enough, the three bay shed, carport and caravan shed all have 3-phase power suitable for running a business from or to simply store the toys.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Water tanks – 37000L, 6000L and 500L
* Large shed, three bays with carport and caravan shed
* 3 phase power to the shed
* 3kW solar panels
* Multi-purpose court for tennis, indoor cricket, netball and lawn bowls.
* Private yard
* Beautifully manicured gardens with established fruit trees and vegetable patch. (Fruit trees: oranges, mandarins, lychee, lemon, mango, banana and paw paw)
* Large storage cupboards with slider doors
* Internal laundry with bench top and external access
* Sarking insulation
* Automatic double garage with toilet and storage room – semi detached
– Kitchen & Living –
* Spacious kitchen with a peaked ceiling
* Breakfast bar
* Large fridge cavity
* Wall oven
* Electric stove
* Large pantry
* Hidden Fisher & Paykel dish drawer
* Kettle and toaster station
* Large double storage cupboard
* Dining area
* Living space
* Built in bar
* Air conditioning
* Large windows for natural light
* Tassie oak timber flooring
* Separate media room
– Master Bedroom –
* Carpet flooring
* Access to the outdoor entertaining
* Large walk in wardrobe with built in shelving and hanging space
* Separate toilet
* Large bathroom with corner spa bath and sizable shower
– Bedrooms 2,3 & 4 –
* Carpet flooring
* Built-in wardrobes
– Location –
* Close to reputable schools including the sort after Carmichael College
* 5 minute drive to Burpengary Train Station
* 6 minute drive to Woolworths Narangba & Shopping Complex
* Central to the recently refurbished Burpengary Shopping Precinct and Morayfield Shopping Hub
* School Catchment: Burpengary Meadows State School and Morayfield State High School
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock & Dan today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4,046 m²
- 5 Garage