No Need To Build - Move Right In
House - Burpengary East QLD
Modern in design with a generous floorplan intended for effortless indoor-outdoor living.
Located in the premium development ‘North Harbour’, soon to offer a marina precinct just a short distance from your front door.
17 Mornington Parade, Burpengary East, is a stunning property located in one of the most sort-after estates within the Moreton Bay Region.
The stunning visionary design spans over a flowing floorplan of 190 square metres.
Showcasing an open-plan living and dining zone with a culinary kitchen, transforming everyday cooking into a passion. With inclusions of integrated quality appliances and a centrepiece island benchtop with a breakfast bar to mingle with friends and family over cocktails and grazing platters.
Step outside to the alfresco terrace evoking an organic vibe with its natural surroundings of low-maintenance green grass contrasting beautifully with the palette of white and grey river rock, sandstone retaining walls and a selection of palms.
The luxurious primary suite is the perfect parent’s retreat, offering all the luxuries you could ever desire. With air-conditioning, a ceiling fan, a plush carpet, and a walk-in wardrobe with plenty of storage space.
The ensuite bathroom layout is a mix of convenience with pure luxury. It boasts a double shower with a rainfall showerhead and a private toilet for convenience.
Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are the perfect space for growing children as each room is spacious in size and has built-in wardrobes, carpet flooring, and ceiling fans.
This home will provide you and your loved ones with the perfect lifestyle, with days spent by the water’s edge and evenings full of entertaining with friends and family.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Colour bond Roofing
* Rendered brick
* Double lock up garage
* Internal laundry located in the garage
* Alfresco dining area with additional power supply and ceiling fan
* Main bathroom with stand-alone bath, large shower with amenity nook, vanity with ceramic basin
* Separate toilet
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open-plan kitchen and dining area
* Reverse cycle air conditioner
* Ample storage cupboards and drawers throughout the kitchen area
* Island benchtop with breakfast bar
* Featured window splashback
* 900mm electric oven with gas cooktop
* Plumbed fridge space
* Butlers pantry with deep stainless steel sink and ample storage
* Dining with access to alfresco dining
* Living with direct side access
* Separate media room with carpet flooring and ceiling fan
– Primary Bedroom –
* Kind-sized room
* Reverse cycle air conditioner
* Direct access to the alfresco dining area
* Dual walk-through wardrobe
* Ensuite bathroom with double shower, double basin and toilet
– Bedrooms –
* Built-in storage
* Ceiling fans
* Carpet flooring
– Location –
* 5 minutes to the Bruce Highway
* 5 minutes to Burpengary Aquatic Center
* 8 minutes to Burpengary Plaza
* 11 minutes to Burpengary Train Station
* 12 minutes to Morayfield Shopping Center
* 15 minutes to North Lakes Westfields
School Catchment: Morayfield East State School & Burpengary State Secondary School
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through it! If you require further information, please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 438 m²
- 2 Garage