A Rare Opportunity with Dual Living
House Sold - Burpengary East QLD
Welcome to 17-19 Bramston Court, Burpengary East. This house won’t be on the market long, so don’t miss your opportunity to view this amazing family home.
This stunning location will make you feel like you own your very own piece of the Australian Landscape with 8,004m2 of flat open space to transform into something dreams are made of.
A family home requires the kitchen to be the heart of the home and this kitchen will tick all the boxes.
Designed with entertaining in mind the modern kitchen taking place as the heart of the home. This creates the perfect space to serve up your family-favourite meals and to entertain your loved ones. The kitchen is spacious in size, with ample storage cupboards and drawers with a large fridge space and built-in pantry, enough to feed the whole family and some more.
To further compliment the open plan kitchen and living design step outside onto the entertaining area, powered to ensure this area can be used no matter the time of day.
This entertainment area is a great setting to fire up the BBQ and enjoy some downtime with your family and friends as you watch the sun disappear into the distance.
The master bedroom offers the perfect haven to escape the family for a little me time. Featuring air conditioning and a ceiling fan for all year round climate comfort, a large walk-in wardrobe and direct access to the main bathroom.
Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all have carpet flooring, ceiling fans, and large windows offering natural light and airflow. All are serviced by the main bathroom with a separate toilet.
Bedroom 5 creates the perfect Guest room with its own external access to the carport and within close proximity to the internal shared kitchen and bathroom.
Positioned separately to the main house is a fully equipped Granny Flat/Guest house boasting a spacious bedroom with a disability friendly ensuite bathroom, with a large-open shower and toilet. Also featuring an open plan kitchen and living room and its own private rumpus room with built-in laundry.
What gets me most excited is the 12m x 6m shed which also has a 6.5m x 3m extension (refer to floor plan)! The core of the shed has 3 bays (one with drive through access) for cars with their own roller door each and an additional workshop space. The extension is currently being used as a tool shed. In addition to all of this it also has an attached car-port perfect to house the boat, camper, caravan etc.
This house is a place you’ll love to call home, a place to watch your children grow, a place to gather your family and friends to celebrate special occasions and a place where memories are created.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Side access to yard from either side
* Fully fenced in property
* Double gated access
* Large flat block of land
* Freshly painted inside and out
* New roofing on the house and shed
* New solar system with 38 panels
* Solar power
* Solar hot water with backup electric hot water system
* 5000litre rainwater tank for washing boats etc and watering gardens
* Powered three (3) bay shed with drive through to single bay shed with workshop and mezzanine.
* Double carport for Large caravan, trailer or boat
* Bullnose verandah to the front of the house
* Fully covered back patio and entertainment area with multiple power points and built-in storage
* Internal laundry with built-in storage
– Kitchen & Living –
* Large bench space
* New Beko dishwasher
* Large fridge space
* Built-in pantry
* Electric cooktop and oven CHEF
* Double stainless steel sink
* Dining room steps on back patio
* Fujitsu reverse cycle air-conditioner
– Master Bedroom –
* Carpet flooring
* Built-in storage
* New Ceiling fan
* Reverse cycle air-conditioner Hitachi
* Ensuite (jack and Jill) to the main bathroom.
– Bedrooms 2, 3 &4 –
* Carpet flooring
* New ceiling fan
* Built-in wardrobes
* Serviced by the main bathroom with separate toilet
– Bedroom 5 / Guest Room –
* New carpet
* New Mitsubishi reverse cycle air conditioner
* Direct external access to the carport
– Granny flat / Guest House –
* Carpet flooring in lounge and bedroom
* Lino flooring in kitchen and dining
* Newly painted
* New GREE reverse cycle air-conditioner
* Bedrooms with door to back patio
* Ensuite bathroom tiled flooring with shower toilet and built in storage
* Built-in wardrobe
* Private Rumpus Room with laundry
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock today.
- 6 bed
- 2 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 8,004 m²
- 6 Garage