Beautiful Home; Perfect Location
House - Narangba QLD
From the outside, this house is a magnificent treat! The front of the home is visually stunning, the white render and dark grey features deliver a modern Hampton-inspired look.
If you are looking for a property to just move into without having to lift a finger, this home is a must-see, from the low-maintenance gardens to the stunning lakeside location, we know all boxes will be ticked. You will spend your spare time taking a stroll along the stunning Norfolk Lakes, enjoying its beautiful green surroundings and immersing yourself within the family-friendly community of Narangba.
Inside the kitchen is the heart of the home, a place to create your favourite meals, to entertain your friends and family. The kitchen is spacious in size, with ample storage cupboards and drawers with a large fridge and pantry space, enough to feed the whole family and some more.
The open-plan kitchen and living design is the perfect space to bring everyone together. Yet this unique design keeps the bedrooms separate from the living areas to ensure complete privacy.
The master bedroom is spacious in size and has a built-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom. Separate from the other bedrooms this abode offers the perfect parents escape or a relaxing place to retreat to at the end of the day.
Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are all carpeted with built-in wardrobes and allow plenty of space for the kids to grow into. All three bedrooms are conveniently serviced by the main bathroom with a separate toilet.
Bedroom three has internal access to the main bathroom creating the perfect guest room or teenage space.
The outdoor entertaining space or a large undercovered area to fire up the BBQ and enjoy some downtime with your family and friends.
This home will have you feeling excited to move in and the whole family will love creating new memories in what is such a stunning location.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* A comfortable stroll to Norfolk lakes Park and bike tracks
* Side access
* Large back yard, low maintenance
* Powered back patio with direct access to dining room and living area
* Open plan living design
* Separate rumpus room with reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fan.
* Internal laundry with side access to backyard
* Garden shed
* Double garage
* 3 door storage in hallway
* Main bathroom with bath shower and seperate toilet along with internal access to bedroom 3
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open plan kitchen and dining room
* Reverse cycle air conditioning unit that services kitchen, dining and living room
* Ceiling fan in living room
* Electrical stove and oven
* Large pantry
* Built-in microwave nook
* Ample amount of kitchen storage with cupboards and draws
– Master Bedroom –
* Positioned at the back of the home
* Ceiling fan
* Reverse Cycle air conditioning unit
* 2 TV aerial points
* Built-in wardrobe
* Private ensuite with shower and private toilet
– Bedrooms –
* Bedroom 1,2 & 3 all have ceiling fan, built-in wardrobes
* Bedroom 3 has internal door access to main bathroom with bath, shower and seperate toilet.
– Location –
* 4 minute walking to walking tracks, Norfolk Lake, sporting fields and parks
* 4 minutes to Narangba Woolworths & specialty shops
* 4 minutes to Burpengary Train Station
* 5 minutes to Bruce highway (north and southbound)
* 6 minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 8 minutes to Burpengary Plaza with Kmart & specialty shops
* 12 minutes to Westfield Northlakes and IKEA
In the school catchment of Jinibara State School and Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,107 m²
- 2 Garage