Opulent Living With A Fabulous Feel
House Sold - Narangba QLD
First impressions are everything when it comes to finding the property of your dreams and this home really captures that experience. From the moment you drive into the driveway and make your way to the front door your eyes will soak up the beauty that is the professionally landscaped gardens that line the walkway.
As you enter the home, the entrance is spacious and has architectural designed features that really make this home unique from the high ceilings to the step down cornice and to the light up niches. To the right of the front door is the very spacious lounge room with large windows that draw in the natural light and provide a beautiful outlook to the colourful gardens. With carpeted flooring for warmth and split system air conditioner for cooling, this room can be enjoyed all year round.
As you continue on through, the heart of the home hosts the unique open plan living, dining and kitchen that flow effortlessly to the large undercover patio area. The kitchen, with ample storage space is easily the heart of the home and an inviting space for those who love to cook while still being able to enjoy spending time with your family and friends. The large open windows throughout allow for beautiful breezes and natural light to flow through the property.
Three of the four generous bedrooms are located down the hallway with the grandmaster at the very back of the home. Spacious in size with an impressive ensuite bathroom featuring corner spa bath, large shower and separate toilet and walk-in wardrobe, you will find yourself quietly envisioning yourself waking up here each morning.
If the home itself wasn’t enough, you will notice yourself gently nodding in approval as you walk around the back yard, side access check, garden shed check, large outdoor patio check, there is really nothing more to do but move in and enjoy every moment.
Located in the highly sought after Creekside Estate and within walking distance to both Narangba Valley Primary and High School we know this immaculate home will not disappoint.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Internal laundry with linen and broom cupboard
* Internal access from garage
* 6KW Solar System with 5KW inverter
* Fully fenced
* Professionally landscaped
* Linen cupboards
* Architectural style features
* High ceilings
* Large windows for natural light
* Garden shed
* Side access
* Large private outdoor patio
– Kitchen & Living –
* Stainless steel appliances
* Large fridge cavity
* Corner walk in pantry
* Breakfast bar
* Lots of cupboard and drawer storage
– Master Bedroom –
* Walk-in wardrobe
* Ensuite bathroom with spa bath, shower and separate toilet
* Ceiling fan
* Fujitsu air conditioner
* Plantation shutters to ensuite
– Bedrooms 2,3&4 –
* Carpet flooring
* Built-in wardrobes
* Ceiling fans
* Large windows
* Fujitsu air conditioners to bedrooms closest to the master bedroom.
– Location –
* 4 minutes to Narangba Woolworths and specialty shops
* 9 minutes to the Bruce Highway
* 9 minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 20 minutes to North Lakes Shopping Centre, IKEA and Costco
* School catchment area for Narangba Valley State School & Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock & Dan today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 800 m²
- 2 Garage
- Split System Heating