A Tropical Oasis
House - Narangba QLD
Welcome to 16 Birrabeen Court, Narangba. This stunning oasis will have you feeling like you live in a tropical rainforest paradise.
This beautiful family home is a magnificent treat! Offering a yard filled with walking paths that lead to hidden-tranquil gardens and with stunning water fountains and luscious greenery, creating a place for you to relax whilst reading your favourite books and listening to the sound of trickling water and the soft humming of birds chirping.
Step inside this dream home and you will be directed to the open plan kitchen and living area which opens up to the outside alfresco dining and poolside entertaining area. A great setting to fire up the BBQ and enjoy some downtime with your family and friends.
This layout of the kitchen was purposely designed with family & entertaining in mind, with the stunning space taking place as the heart of the home. This is the perfect setting to serve up your family-favourite meals and to entertain your loved ones. The kitchen is spacious in size, with ample storage cupboards and drawers with a large fridge space and built-in pantry, enough to feed the whole family and some more.
For something a little more relaxing, you and your family will love the private media room. Spacious in size, this will become everyone’s favourite downtime activity, so get the popcorn ready, take a seat and choose your latest blockbuster movie.
The light-filled, spacious king-sized master bedroom is a true parents retreat. The design of this room offers a touch of luxe and will captivate you with its size the moment you see it. Boasting a ceiling fan for comfort throughout the summer months, a large walk-in wardrobe to its own private ensuite bathroom with direct access to the oasis garden.
The other bedrooms offer a peaceful haven for your children to unwind after a long day. Located within a semi-private area of the home, these bedrooms have direct access to their own teenage retreat.
Each bedroom is spacious in size with large windows to ensure a flow of natural air yet still offers privacy. Bedrooms 2,3,4 & 5 all have carpet flooring, ceiling fans, and built-in wardrobes.
All four bedrooms are conveniently serviced by the main bathroom which boasts a large built-in bath and separate shower. You will be itching to put the kids to bed early so you can enjoy your bubble bath with a glass of Moet as you listen to the quietness of the home.
This home will have you feeling like you are on a holiday every day of the year, don’t miss the opportunity to view this stunning abode!
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* 4kw solar power
* 2x 5000gallon water tanks
* Double garage with built-in storage (22,500litres)
* Double garage with direct internal access to the house
* Double garage with new epoxy flooring
* 2x Pedestrian-gated access from the front to back yard
* Double sliding gated access to the backyard
* 11m x 6m work shed with carport 4 Car Storage
* 15 amp power to shed
* Outdoor entertaining poolside area with multiple power sockets
* Outdoor entertaining every with 100m2 timber decking
* Oasis tropical gardens with palm trees
* Fire Pit and entertaining area
* Saltwater in-ground swimming pool (70,000litre)
* Direct pool gated access to the internal laundry and main bathroom
* Poolside Cubana
* 9-foot ceilings throughout the house
* Tiled throughout living and study
* Multiple hallway linen cupboards
* Separate study/ home office
* Separate teenage retreat with direct access to the 4 bedrooms
* Private theatre room with carpet flooring and ceiling fan
* Internal Laundry with direct outdoor access to the clothesline
– Kitchen & Living –
* Kitchen newly renovated
* Open plan design
* GLEMGAS Gas cooktop and oven
* Extra large fridge space
* Tea and coffee station
* Formal dining room Ceiling fan
* Stone benchtop with 5 seater breakfast bar
* Plenty of bench space, cupboard, and drawers
* Double stainless steel sink
* Formal dining room with poolside views
* Living room with direct access onto the outside entertaining area
* Formal lounge room with stunning views overlooking the tropical oasis
– Master Bedroom –
* Spacious in size
* Carpet flooring
* Ceiling fan
* Large walk-in wardrobe
* Ensuite bathroom with large shower and toilet
* Ensuite bathroom has direct access to the tropical oasis gardens
– Bedrooms 2, 3, 4 & 5 –
* Carpet flooring
* Ceiling Fans
* Built-in wardrobes
* Direct access to teenage retreat
– Main Bathroom –
* Spacious in size
* Large shower
* Built-in bathtub
* Separate toilet
– Location –
* Walking distance to walking tracks, Norfolk Lake, sporting fields, and parks
* 4 minutes to Narangba Woolworths & specialty shops
* 4 minutes to Burpengary Train Station
* 5 minutes to Bruce Highway (north and southbound)
* 6 minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 8 minutes to Burpengary Plaza with Kmart & specialty shops
* 12 minutes to Westfield Northlakes and IKEA
In the school catchment for Jinibara State School & Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock today.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,324 m²
- 6 Garage