It's What Dreams Are Made From
House Sold - Narangba QLD
Every new chapter starts with a story like this; An absolute gem; this stunning family abode, set within one of the finest communities of Narangba, has everything you and your family need to feel right at home.
Set on a rare 900m2 block, offering a spacious front and back yard with the most luscious green grass and manicured gardens along with a dedicated veggie patch, grapevines, and a budding orchard for homemade jam, this property is sure to delight your culinary senses.
The kitchen should be the heart of any family home, and this kitchen’s open-plan design will keep your family connected as you share your meals together. You will love discovering the Master Chef within you as you prepare your food using fresh produce grown in your very own backyard. Boasting a family-sized pantry with a large island benchtop and breakfast bar, your morning school run will be a breeze.
The outdoor entertaining space is a wonderful place to enjoy some downtime with your family and guests while you watch over your children splashing in the oasis swimming pool, playing in the cubby house, and running around in the spacious backyard.
It’s not a modern 21st century home without a media room. Positioned separate from the main living area, you will enjoy watching your favourite shows or indulge in a new release blockbuster movie. So get the whole family and a bowl of popcorn ready.
The master bedroom is the ultimate parents’ retreat and offers complete privacy along with direct access to the patio. Spacious in size with natural light and airflow and a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom.
Bedrooms 2, 3, 4 & 5 have carpeted flooring (one has wooden) with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
Bedroom 2 is located at the rear of the home with its own ensuite bathroom, the location of this bedroom has this room is the quietest in the home.
Bedroom 5 is positioned separately from the other bedrooms, located at the front of the home, and includes its own kitchenette, making this room the perfect space to create a dual living experience, home office, or guest room.
Just when you feel like you have seen all that this beautiful property has to offer you love the added perks of this property holding many green credentials with insulation, solar power panels, pool solar, detachable shade cloths (down the side of the house) for ambient temperature and surrounding trees for shading/summer cooling.
This home won’t be on the market long, so don’t miss your opportunity to view this amazing family home.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Solar power 12 panels 2kw
* 4 Rainwater tanks (12,000ltr)
* Double garage with built-in storage
* Double garage with direct internal and external access
* Covered back patio
* Feature children’s cubby house
* 3m x 3m garden shed
* Internal laundry with external access
* Multiple living areas
* Multiple built-in storage cupboards throughout
* Fantastic side access
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open plan kitchen and dining
* Ceiling fan
* Reverse cycle air conditioner
* Peninsular benchtop with breakfast bar
* Induction stovetop and electric oven
* Double stainless steel sink
* Oven with built-in grill
* Microwave nook
– Living/Media –
* Separate media room with carpet flooring
* Separate living room with ceiling fan
– Master Bedroom –
* Carpeted flooring
* Ceiling fan
* Walk-in wardrobe
* Ensuite bathroom with a large shower, toilet
– Bedrooms 2, 3 4 –
* Built-in wardrobes
* Carpet flooring/one wooden flooring
* Ceiling fans
* Bedrooms 3 & 4 are positioned at the side of the house
* Bedroom 2 has carpet flooring, ceiling fan, spacious wardrobe and ensuite bathroom with shower
* All serviced by the main bathroom with separate toilet
– Bedroom 5 –
* Spacious in size and positioned at the front of the home
* Has own kitchenette, ideal for home office or guest bedroom
– Bathroom –
* Vanity with storage
* Separate toilet
– Location –
* 4 minute walk to Narangba Valley State School
* 10 minute walk to Narangba Valley State High School
* Walking distance to many walking tracks/bike paths throughout the estate
* 3 minutes to Narangba Woolworths
* 9 minutes to the Bruce Highway (north and southbound access)
* 13 minutes to Morayfield Shopping Centre
* 17 minutes to Westfield North Lakes and IKEA
In the school catchment area of Narangba Valley State School and Narangba Valley State High School.
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock today.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 900 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes