Incredible Home; Perfect For Entertaining
House - Burpengary QLD
Surrounded by the convenience of local shopping centers and parks, tucked away in a quiet pocket of Burpengary is this fantastic family home that ticks so many boxes.
Set back from the street front, this cozy abode is the perfect place to create your own little sanctuary to sit back and unwind, whilst watching your children play in the generous-sized green grassy backyard.
As you step inside the property, you are greeted with such a homely feel. The hallway provides plenty of privacy into the property while still inviting you into the home. The hallway splits off into the living areas to your right and the bedrooms to your left. The spacious living room wraps around into the dining room before opening up to the kitchen.
The kitchen being the heart of the home offers a great space with lots of storage, fantastic stainless steel appliances, ample bench space, a walk-in pantry, and a fantastic servery window, it has never been more convenient to entertain your family and friends.
There are 3 spacious bedrooms laced with beautiful, cozy carpet, ceiling fans, and air conditioners. The master bedroom boasts enough room to escape for a little me-time or to unwind after a big day before the lights go out and shares the main bathroom with two-way access.
As you venture into the backyard, the undercover outdoor entertaining area has been perfectly set up for family BBQs and catch-ups. The kids will have a ball with the cubby house as well as plenty of grassed areas to run around in with the pets.
For the handymen and women, the double-powered shed is the ideal place to tinker about on the weekends, and honestly, what more could you want?
– General –
* Fully fenced-in property with subdividing fence separating front and back yard
* Side access
* 1 Carport at front of the property
* Double lockup / powered shed with attached carport at the back of the property
* Firepit and entertaining area
* Children playground with sandpit
* Powered patio with builtin BBQ Station
* 1,500 litre rainwater tank
* 1.5kW solar system
* Separate toilet with powder room
* Large Linen Cupboard
* Main bathroom acts as Master bedroom ensuite and includes deep bath and shower
* Separate laundry with large bench and ample storage
– Kitchen & Living –
* Large butler pantry with ample storage
* Microwave nook
* Electric stove and oven
* Breakfast bar
– Master Bedroom –
* Ceiling Fan
* Reverse cycle air- conditioner
* Large Built-in wardrobe
* Roof mountable TV ability
– Bedroom 2 & 3 –
*Reverse cycle in bedroom 3
*Standard aircon in bedroom 2
– Location –
* 3 minutes to Burpengary Train Station
* 4 minutes to Burpengary Plaza and Kmart
* 6 minutes to Bruce Highway (North and Southbound)
* 14 minutes from Westfield North Lakes
* Walking distance to public transport and St Eugene College
In the School Catchment of Burpengary State School and Burpengary State Secondary College
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock today.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 956 m²
- 4 Garage