House - Narangba QLD
Positioned within the family-friendly Stone Ridge Estate, 15 Mount View Crescent is a beautifully presented home, low-maintenance in design, ensuring that you will spend less time working on your home and more time enjoying what it offers.
For added convenience, the home is in a central location within the community of Narangba. Just outside your front door is the freedom of walking paths, shops, cafes, family-friendly restaurants and transport for quick access to Brisbane City.
The central living zone delivers an open-plan kitchen and living design that naturally brings your loved ones together.
This area presents well with the gourmet kitchen boasting a stunning window splashback, offering the illusion of indoor-outdoor living and adding an abundance of natural light.
The Caesarstone bench tops allow plenty of room to prepare meals, while the large breakfast bar will ensure the morning school run is easy.
You will have an organised home with plenty of storage and an additional large pantry with deep shelving.
Perfectly packaged for a modern family’s lifestyle, you will enjoy utilising the alfresco dining area to celebrate any occasion; sheltered from the elements with all weather patio blinds, this space is ready for any event, no matter the time of year.
The air conditioned primary suite offers a quiet haven to escape the busy world for a bit of me-time. With added luxuries at every angle, feel spoilt in your surroundings with your private access to the alfresco zone.
The ensuite bathroom has a large shower and stylish double vanity, and the walk-in robe has ample storage for both parties.
Bedrooms 2,3 & 4 are spacious in size, and all have carpet flooring and built-in wardrobes.
The primary bathroom is spacious, with a sizeable over-bath window, creating the perfect environment to relax with a warm bubble bath after a long day. The final touches to this zone include the large shower with a detachable Grohe showerhead, a vanity with ample storage, and a large mirror.
Beautifully presented, this home ticks all boxes and is sure to be one you don’t want to miss, so enquire today.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* NBN wi-fi plus wired connectivity to each room
* New electric hot water system
* 6.6kw Solar Energy System with 20 panels
* Single car lockup garage
* 9-foot ceilings
* Timber-look vinyl flooring throughout
* Internal laundry with external access to the clothesline
* Built-in linen closet
* Alfresco dining with newly stained decking
* All weather patio blinds
* Black painted rear fencing
* Beautifully presented low-maintenance front and back yard
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open plan kitchen dining and living
* White timber blinds in the living and dining area
* Reverse cycle air conditioner – Fujitsu
* TV wall mounts in the lounge room
* Featured window splashback in the kitchen
* Peninsular benchtop with breakfast bar and power socket
* Caesarstone benchtops
* Ample kitchen storage with cupboards and drawers
* Built-in pantry
* Double stainless steel sink
* Grohe German mixer tap with pullout spray
* Plumbed in fridge space
* BOSCH Ultra Silence Series 8 dishwasher – German made
* 900mm free standing dual Fuel gas cooktop and oven
– Primary Bedroom –
* Direct access to the back patio
* Carpet flooring
* Reverse cycle air conditioning unit
* White timber blinds in the ensuite
* TV wall-mount and TV ariel connection
* Ensuite bathroom with large shower, double floating vanity
* Walk-in wardrobe
– Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 –
* Carpet flooring
* Built-in wardrobes
– Main Bathroom –
* Large shower adjustable handpiece
* Deep built-in bathtub
* Large window
* Floating vanity
* Separate toilet
– Location –
* 3 Minutes to Jinibara State School
* 5 Minutes to Narangba Valley State High School
* 5 Minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 7 Minutes to Bruce Highway (North and Southbound)
* 10 Minutes to Burpengary Plaza with Kmart & specialty shops
* 15 Minutes to Westfield North Lakes and Ikea
School Catchment: Jinibara State School & Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through it! If you require further information, please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 300 m²