House - Narangba QLD
This beautiful country-side inspired home is defined by its stunning poolside setting, wide-open spaces, and magnificent views.
This two-level home will captivate you the moment you enter, with the stunning timber flooring directing you upstairs and flowing through the main living spaces.
The open-plan kitchen and dining area open up to the entertaining outdoor area overlooking the resort-style swimming pool and countryside.
The layout of the kitchen was purposely designed with family in mind. There is ample bench space to serve up your family-favourite meals and entertain your loved ones.
The kitchen has ample storage cupboards and drawers with a large fridge space and built-in pantry, enough to feed the whole family and some more.
You will love the living room for something more relaxing. Spacious in size, this will become the room where your family can connect over board games or by watching your favourite TV shows. Step out onto the front verandah to capture the afternoon sunsets.
The light-filled, spacious primary bedroom is a true parent retreat. The design of this room delivers a touch of luxe, with private access to the shared balcony offering a space to enjoy a morning cup of tea undisturbed.
The teenage retreat offers the right amount of privacy, with a lounge room, a spacious bedroom, a walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite bathroom.
The lower level of the home also delivers a blank canvas with segregated rooms allowing the possibility to transform these areas into extra bedrooms, activity rooms, home gym or home office. The opportunities are endless.
The fully fenced-in well-presented front and backyard will mean you have enough space for your children and pets to play in a secure environment.
When you feel this home ticks all your boxes, you’ll discover footpaths and walking tracks at your doorstep, with highly regarded schools within proximity and the convenience of the local supermarket and cafe dining being a short stroll away.
This property will not last long. Don’t miss your chance to view it.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Back yard backs onto farming land with local wildlife
* Landscaped gardens
* Fully fenced backyard with side access
* Certified in-ground mineral swimming pool built in July 2021
* Designated pool shed
* Waterfall pool feature
* Cabana with Certified 4-Seater Spa Bath
* Front verandah with skyline views
* Outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fan and pull-down blinds
* Under house storage
* 5x 1000litre water tanks – located under the house
* Double garage converted into a workshop with painted concrete flooring
* Home office with built-in storage room and reverse cycle air conditioner
* Upper level with polished timber flooring
* Large laundry nook with deep stainless steel sink
* Two car carport
* Solar power
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open plan kitchen and dining
* Ceiling fans
* Black stone sink
* Built-in pantry
* Ample storage cupboards and drawers
* Freestanding Induction cooktop with oven and grill
* Black range hood
* Two-seater breakfast bar
* Caesarstone benchtop
* Lounge room with ceiling fans and reverse cycle air conditioner
– Primary Bedroom –
* Featured glass door access to the front balcony
* Feature wall
* Reverse cycle air conditioner
* Ceiling fan
* Built-in wardrobe
– Teenage Retreat –
* Living room with ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioner
* King-sized bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
* Ensuite bathroom with large shower vanity and toilet
– Bedrooms –
* Upstairs Bedroom with a built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan
* Downs stairs bedroom
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through it! If you require further information, please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,352 m²
- 2 Garage