A Rare Opportunity
House Sold - Burpengary QLD
A rarity; this is a fantastic opportunity to get into the property market.
This traditional Queenslander home is positioned on an 809m2 block. This large block has so many options to explore, turning this home into something special. The savvy buyer will recognise the potential this property has to transform it into something that only dreams are made of.
This home features a mix of timber and carpet flooring throughout along with 3 bedrooms, kitchen, living room, and study nook. There is a separate bathroom and toilet as well as a downstairs laundry with direct access to the clothesline.
The large backyard has a wide-open space, for you to create the outdoor lifestyle you desire and the under-house would be a fantastic opportunity to set up as a second living area, a hobby shed or to keep your cars secured away.
The kitchen should always be the heart of the home, therefore every kitchen should present as the perfect space for you to create your favourite meals, and this kitchen ticks all the boxes.
For a little extra touch, you also have your very own fruit and vegetable gardens, so you and your loved ones can harvest and cook with seasonal fruits and vegetables all year round.
A beautiful feature of this home is the gorgeous balcony at the front of the house; which offers the perfect setting to enjoy a glass of wine while watching the sunset.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Timber wooden floors throughout main living spaces
* Updated bathroom with separate toilet
* Large outdoor entertaining space at the bottom of the stairs
* Well looked after vegetable gardens and spacious backyard
* Side access
* Lovely front balcony
* 2 garden sheds
* 2 x Water tanks with electric pump
– Kitchen & Living –
* Ample bench space and cupboard storage
* Open fridge space
* Freestanding pantry
* Large living room that can be set up with a study nook
* Ceiling fan
* Air conditioning in main living room
– Master Bedroom –
* Built-in wardrobe
* Ceiling fan
* Carpet flooring
– Bedroom 2 & 3 –
* Carpet flooring to bedroom 2
* Timber flooring to bedroom 3
* Ceiling fan
– Location –
* 3 minutes to Burpengary Train Station
* 4 minutes to Burpengary Plaza and Kmart
* 6 minutes to Bruce Highway (North and Southbound)
* 14 minutes from Westfield North Lakes
* Walking distance to public transport and St Eugene College
School Catchment: Burpengary State School and Burpengary State Secondary College
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock today.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 809 m²
- 2 Garage