A Family Home
House - Narangba QLD
They say memories are created by feelings and are brought on by an experience of something special or life-changing and this home is the beginning of so many wonderful things to come.
The street appeal will real you right in.
Your children will be able to experience the good old-fashioned childhood upbringing with the quiet cul de sac street where they can ride their bikes with their neighborhood friends. This street boasts a great family-friendly environment perfect for your growing family. Running adjacent to the home is a nature strip with a basketball court, perfect to keep your children active.
This grand double-story home offers a luxury design with entertaining in mind. Your home will be the top choice location for any event or gathering enabling you to stay connected to your loved ones all year round. Positioned on an elevated block in order to capture the breathtaking view of the sun setting over the mountain tops!
The light-filled yet homely layout will captivate you the moment you walk through the doors.
Inside the home, you are greeted with high-ranked ceilings to the lower level of the home. The tiled flooring flows effortlessly throughout the hallway and into the open-plan kitchen and dining area.
The kitchen is a place to gather your loved ones to create your family’s favorite meals. Its well-planned layout is an entertainer’s delight, with the large lounge and dining area that step out on the covered alfresco patio, perfect for entertaining all year round.
The spacious design and great functionality of the living room, combined with a modern layout, create the perfect environment to celebrate special occasions with the growing family.
The separate lounge/ media room is a must-have and this room is large in size and sets the perfect mood to watch the latest blockbuster movies.
The upper level of the home is well presented and the layout boasts a spacious living room which is a fantastic spot for a children’s/teenagers retreat.
The Master suite takes up one-fourth of the second level and has a luxury hotel vibe, complete with two spacious walk-in wardrobes and an ensuite bathroom with dual sinks and a large shower. The master looks out to the beautiful mountain tops from a distance. We can see you enjoying your morning coffee in bed before the day starts.
Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are spacious in size and offer built-in wardrobes and enough space to fit a queen-size bed. Servicing these bedrooms is the main bathroom with a luxurious bathtub and separate toilet. The heart of the upstairs is the spacious living room that is ideal for a children’s retreat
This property is more than a house, it is your forever home, just waiting for you to walk inside.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Retaining wall with stairs to create a grand entrance onto the property
* Double garage with a new ceiling
* Double garage with internal access to home office
* Side-gate pedestrian access
* Entertaining patio and BBQ area
* Power to the eternal entertaining area
* Large garden shed for storage
* Grand entrance and high ceilings
* Downstairs toilet
* Internal laundry with external access to the clothesline
* Ample built-in storage, linen cupboard & staircase storage
* Tiled throughout lower level
* Grand wooden staircase
* Separate media room
* Separate home office with garage access
* Fully carpeted upstairs
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open plan kitchen, dining, and living room
* Caesar stone benchtop
* Island benchtop with breakfast bar to seat 8 bar stools
* Double stainless steel sink
* Westinghouse electric cooktop and rangehood
* Westinghouse oven with separate grill
* Built-in microwave nook
* Large walk-in pantry
* Downlights over kitchen
* Living room with reverse cycle air conditioning
* Family room with carpet and Samsung reverse cycle air conditioner
* Family room direct access to back patio
* Dining with direct access to the back patio
– Master Bedroom –
* Air conditioner
* Stunning views over the mountains
* 3 doors built-in storage
* Walk-in wardrobe
* Ensuite bathroom double basin shower and toilet
– Bedroom 2,3 & 4 + Guest Room-
* Bedrooms to fit double beds
* Air Conditioning
* All rooms with TV and phone connectivity
* Separate guest room located downstairs
* Spacious in size
* Deep bath with skyline views
* Large shower
* Double basin
* Separate toilet
– Location –
* 5 minutes to Narangba Woolworths and other specialty shops
* 5 minutes to Burpengary Train Station
* 5 minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 7 minutes to Bruce Highway (North and Southbound access)
* 19 minutes to North Lakes Westfield and IKEA
* Walking distance to the many walking and bike paths and parks that surround the area.
In the school catchment area of Jinibara State School and Narangba Valley State High School.
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock today.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 700 m²
- 2 Garage