LITTLE FOREST LODGE
House - Sandy Creek QLD
Little Forest Lodge is a creek-side home situated in the picturesque suburb of Sandy Creek.
Positioned within a village-like cluster of exquisite homes, amongst acres of towering trees, country-style gardens and the tranquil music from the running creek below. This property has 1.22 hectares of private land, giving you the true experience of countryside living.
Uniquely designed, this home has been beautifully renovated to mimic its natural surroundings. Flowing over three split levels, each level offers large windows with stunning views and designated balconies designed to capture the right amount of sunlight no matter the time of day.
Located on the upper level is the heart of this home, the kitchen and main living zone, which opens up onto the alfresco setting. The combination of indoor/outdoor living is perfect for entertaining throughout all seasons of the year. This functional level offers a private room, turning this space into a stunning bedroom or for something a little extra, this space could be easily turned into a private media room.
Close but still semi-private to the main living zone is the open plan launderette, stylish in design with optimum functionality. Within close proximity is the main bathroom. Created to take bath time to a whole new level, this luxury bathing suite offers the same ambience as a health retreat spa experience. So be sure to schedule your weekly spa treatment, with a glass of wine and the soft sound of birds chirping just outside your window.
The mid-level presents itself as the perfect sun-room delivering a retreat-like abode where you can escape the world. Offering an abundance of daylight and a conventional fireplace for the cooler months. Step out onto the deck to enjoy a cup of tea as you immerse yourself in a book or magazine.
The lower level is separate from the main living zones, offering total privacy. With two-bedroom suites and their own shared ensuite. For an added luxury this level offers a large deck with stairs leading you into the backyard.
Just a few steps across the front garden and courtyard is a private creative studio with soundproofing. Fully insulated with a mix of carpet and timber plank flooring, this contemporary studio can be converted into a separate teenage retreat or as something a little extra special for your guests to stay when they come to visit.
You don’t have to be a celebrity to own your own private paradise. This property is truly something that dreams are made of and it can easily be yours.
Some of our favourite features include:
* Creek-side living
* Walking tracks through neighbouring rainforest national park
* Abundance of wildlife, bird, wallabies and deer
* Dozens of purpose planted cabinet timber trees that will be ready for harvesting in five years. They’ve been estimated to valued at over 60k
* Airbnb or short term rental opportunity
* Fully fenced
* Drilled portable Water Well for constant
* Large water tanks x 3
* Multiple gated entries point to the property
* Shed 6m x 5.3m
* Shed 9m x 6m
* Solar Power
* Starlink internet delivery fast internet great for working from home
* Private Studio, insulated with soundproofing
* Fully renovated home
* Newly painted exterior
* New ceiling fans throughout
* New reverse cycle air conditioners throughout
* New blinds throughout
* Multiple decks that surround the home
* Internal launderette
* Ample storage cupboards
Kitchen & Living
* Fully renovated with Hampton features
* Featured tiled splashback
* In-built double stainless steel sink
* Premium stainless steel appliances
* Gas cooktop
* Peninsular benchtop with breakfast bar
* XL fridge space
* Built-in floor-to-ceiling storage cupboards
* Dining area with ceiling fan and reverse cycle air-conditioner
* Sun-room with a private deck
* Featured fireplace
* Reverse cycle air-conditioner
* Stylish wall-mounted fan
Bedroom/ Upper level
* Ceiling fan
* Reverse cycle air conditioner
* TV port and multiple power points
* Spacious in size
Bedrooms/ Lower level
* Ceiling fans
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Timber plank flooring
Bathroom/ Upper level
* Newly renovated
* Open plan wet area
* Featured panelled walling
* Tiled splash-back
* Floating Hampton vanity with ample cupboards and drawers
* Oval-shaped wall-mounted mirror
* Free-standing egg-shaped bath
* Private toilet
Bathroom/ Lower level
* Featured timber wall panels
* Single floating vanity
* Large shower
* Fully Insulated
* Reverse cycle air-conditioner
* Part timber plank flooring
* Part carpet flooring
* Featured timber panel walls
School Catchment: Mount Kilcoy State School & Kilcoy State High School
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock & the team today.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1.22 hectare
- 6 Garage