Terrific Investment Potential!
House - Burpengary QLD
Are you looking for one of the best places to buy an investment property in Queensland?
Real Estate in Burpengary has shown strong growth in the past few years due to the suburb’s close access to the highway, excellent amenities, highly respected public schools and efficient public transport with the express train to Brisbane CBD.
This growth is set to continue as the community itself grows. Investment in infrastructure has shown solid growth with the Burpengary Plaza, having received a major $38 million upgrade and extension, including 30 new specialty stores, K-Mart and Woolworths, ensuring that shoppers receive an enjoyable experience when visiting the complex.
133 Station Road, Burpengary, is positioned within walking distance from all amenities, promoting a lifestyle of convenience, making this the perfect investment opportunity.
This double-storey home has been designed to be both sophisticated and practical.
The lower level of this four-bedroom home delivers the perfect layout for family living — with an open-plan kitchen, meals and family zone perfect for entertaining and relaxing.
The upper floor conveniently separates all bedrooms from the social component of the home, offering a quiet haven to escape to at the end of each day.
The primary suite delivers a relaxation oasis, which brings outside in with a private verandah. Included is a built-in dual wardrobe and spacious ensuite this room creates the perfect parent’s retreat.
The remaining three bedrooms are located close by the main bathroom, and each includes a walk-in robe to ensure everyone has ample storage. One bedroom creates the perfect teenage retreat, offering direct access to a private verandah.
Complementing this home is a landscaped outdoor entertaining area offering a private space to enjoy with your family and friends.
This home will not remain on the market long, and we are snatched up by a savvy investor or someone wanting to enter the property market.
Some of our favourite features include;
– General –
* Two-story home
* Fully fenced
* Rendered brick home
* COLORBOND roofing
* Timbered verandah’s to upper level
* Featured external lighting
* Single lock-up garage with built-in storage
* Outdoor pergola / entertaining area with ceiling fan
* Garden shed
* Internal laundry with external access
* Ample storage cupboards throughout
* Downstairs bathroom with a large shower and toilet
* Front patio
* Landscaped gardens
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open plan kitchen meals and living
* Direct access to the backyard and pergola
* Peninsular benchtop with breakfast bar
* Caesar stone benchtop
* Large fridge space
* Electric cooktop
* Ample bench space
– Primary Bedroom –
* Dual built-in wardrobe
* Carpet flooring
* Ceiling Fan
* Ensuite with a large shower and toilet
* Direct access to a private verandah
– Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4-
* Built-in wardrobes
* Carpet flooring
* Ceiling fans
* One bedroom with access to a private verandah
– Main Bathroom –
* Built-in bathtub
* Large shower
* Separate toilet
– Location –
* 2 mins to Burpengary State School
* 5 mins Burpengary Meadows State School 3.0km
* 2 mins Burpengary Plaza, Coles, Fast food, Aldi 600m
* 2mins Burpengary Train Station – 1.6km
* Brisbane City 39km
* Sunshine Coast 67km
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through!
If you require further information, please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 240 m²