Spacious In Every Way
House Sold - Narangba QLD
An absolute gem; this stunning family abode, set within one of the finest communities of Narangba, has everything you and your family need to feel right at home.
Set on a rare 900m2 block, offering a spacious front and back yard with a blank canvas of green grass, built-in vegetable and herb gardens, and an array of fruit trees for the whole family to enjoy.
You will enjoy what this splendid location has to offer with bike paths and walking tracks at your doorstep, with highly regarded schools within walking distance and the convenience of the local supermarket and cafe dining being a short stroll away.
Enter the front door and step into this grand home as the tiled flooring flows effortlessly throughout, directing you down the hallway and into the open-plan kitchen and living design.
The modern family home requires the kitchen to be the heart of the home and this kitchen will tick all the boxes. From the large peninsula benchtop with breakfast bar to the large walk-in family pantry, your morning school run will be a breeze.
Step out onto the alfresco dining area and light up the BBQ with a glass of wine as the children play in the yard.
For something a little more relaxing the private living room can easily be converted into a media room, creating the perfect space to enjoy your all-time favourite movies, close the double door to turn up the volume without disturbing the rest of the home.
The master bedroom is a complete parens retreat, offering the perfect haven to escape the family for a little me time. Close the door behind you, and immerse yourself in the spacious room, with an ensuite bathroom with a large shower and toilet. Featuring a large walk-in wardrobe ceiling fan and ducted air conditioner for climate control all year round.
Bedrooms 2,3 & 4 are all positioned within close proximity to the main bathroom with a separate toilet.
Boasting all year round climate comfort with both ceiling fans and air conditioning vents. Each bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and is spacious in size, perfect for growing children or teenagers.
The main bathroom boasts a spacious design. With a large bath and shower, making daily bathtime easy for everyone.
This house is a place you’ll call home, a place to watch your children grow, a place to gather your family and friends to celebrate special occasions, and a place where memories are created.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Solar power
* Ducted air conditioner, 7 zones
* Low maintenance front and back yard
* Raised vegetable and herb gardens
* Citrus fruit trees
* Garden shed 3m x 3m
* Powered/ covered back patio and entertaining area
* Double gated access to the side of the house with gated designated caravan/ boat storage
* Single gated access to the other side of the house
* Double garage with new epoxy flooring
* Double garage with a built-in workbench and ample storage space
* Double garage with remote access and direct internal access
* Internal laundry with direct external access to the clothesline
* Internal Laundry with built-in storage and a large bench space with a deep sink
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open plan
* Large peninsular benchtop with 6 seater breakfast bar
* Featured breakfast bar lighting
* Double sink with dish station
* Large family sized walk-in pantry
* Bosch Dishwasher
* Chef induction cooktop with a Westinghouse rangehood
* Westinghouse oven with separate grill
* Large microwave nook
* Ducted air conditioner vent throughout the living
* Separate living room with carpet flooring, ceiling fan, and ducted air conditioner
* Separate rumpus room
– Master Bedroom –
* Spacious in size
* Ceiling fan & ducted air conditioning vent
* Walk-In wardrobe
* Ensuite bathroom with shower, toilet, heated lighting, and angle vanity with storage
– Bedrooms –
* Spacious in size with ceiling fans and ducted air conditioning vent
* Bedroom 2 has carpeted flooring with 3 doors built-in wardrobe
* Bedrooms 3 & 4 have laminate flooring and 2 door built-in wardrobes
* All serviced by the main bathroom with separate toilet
– Bathroom –
* Built-in bathtub
* Large shower
* Large vanity with ample storage
* Separate toilet
– Location –
* 3 minutes to Narangba Woolworths, tavern, schools & shopping complex
* 7 minutes to Bruce Highway access
* 10 minutes to Burpengary Kmart, Woolworths & shopping center
* 12 minutes to North Lakes Costco & Bunnings
* 15 minutes to Westfield North Lakes
School Catchment area: Narangba State School & Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 900 m²
- 2 Garage