Luxury Living in Creekside
House Sold - Narangba QLD
Introducing a new level of quality and sophistication, this impressive family home redefines contemporary living reaching new heights of intelligent design & luxurious simplicity.
It is a stunning architectural success at every level designed for people of substance & discerning taste. Located a few short minutes walk from the Woolworths Plaza, Valley State & State High schools, bus routes, scenic pathways and playgrounds while accommodating for direct access to the motor way. The position is perfect!
Sitting proud on 1,000 sqm and offering 5 Bedrooms, this 390sqm Master Built residence boasts High ceilings, top quality flooring, expansive entertaining, breathtaking views onto the contemporary pool while offering tranquility and resort style feel now and in the future. The residence is ideal for entertaining visitors and or growing families..
The multiple living areas include; Striking entry foyer, home theatre room, under roof outdoor patio, full size pool with calming waterfall, stylish kitchen and multiple seating rooms. This is what entertaining in Queensland is all about.
Retreating outside there is dual side access with room for a large shed, timber decking along the poolside. Imagine enjoying the pool while star gazing with the kids creating everlasting memories by campfire.
The flat 1,000 sqm block is professionally landscaped, with drought tolerant plants in place, easy care lawns and mature trees, the upkeep is minimal.
Some of the MANY features include:
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* 5 Kilowatt solar panels
* Landscaped yards with ingrained irrigation to front.
* Triple car garage
* Double opening front doors leading into a wide entry way
* Stone bench top in kitchen
* Open plan family room
* Double sliding doors into media room
* 4 bedrooms plus full size study with built in robes
* Main bedroom – WIR and ensuite
* Walk in linen cupboard
* 4 living areas including: Kids retreat, media room, family room and games room
* 2x 5000 litre water tanks that are plumbed for grey water
* Large outdoor entertaining space including a tiled alfresco, and timber pool deck
* 8×4 unground ceramic pool
* Garden shed.
* Narangba Valley State school and Narangba Valley State High school catchments
* Quiet, family friendly cul-de-sac
To truly appreciate this gorgeous home and all the benefits on offer, an inspection is highly recommended.
This property is being sold without a price,therefore the website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only. For a price guide and more information please call Brock and Dan today!
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,000 m²
- 3 Garage