Immaculate Getaway - Side access
House Sold - Caboolture QLD
To put it simply, being in this stunning property feels like a mini getaway. Right from the curb you can see the amount of love that has touched this residence with stunning professional landscaping bordering the block.
Stepping inside it’s a breath of fresh air to see that it’s just as loved inside as it is out. Immaculately kept it still feels like a brand new home with an ultra-modern layout. The master bedroom has been upgraded with a custom-designed walk in robe. Purpose-built to allow modification to suit every person’s needs. It’s called a Master Suit for a reason and the ensuite shows that off. The open-face walk-in shower and dual sinks are all tied in with luxurious fixtures and fittings.
The property is host to two main living areas, the media room for cozy nights and the spacious open plan living area which connects to the dining and kitchen spaces before flowing out to the over-size entertaining area.
The well appointed kitchen boasts an expansive butlers pantry and plenty of bench space plus beautiful stainless steel appliances.
Walking through the large glass sliding doors at the back of the home you’re greeted with an undercover patio space great for entertaining with plenty of room for the kids to run around. In addition to the peaceful well-landscaped outlook, the backyard features two points of side access.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Side Access from the front of the home and side of the property.
* Epoxy Garage – Stunning!
* Corner block
* Private professionally landscaped gardens
* Lovely neighbourhood
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Huge, Tiled undercover alfresco area
* Garden Shed
– Kitchen & Living –
* Butlers Pantry
* Modern kitchen with island bench
* Stainless steel appliances
* Electric cooktop & oven
* Open plan kitchen/dining & living space
* Separate media room with doors
* Air conditioning
* Plantation Shutters to the media room
– Master Bedroom –
* Walk in robe
* Stainless steel fans
* Plantation Shutters
– Bedrooms –
* Built in wardrobes,
* Study nooks
* Ceiling fans
* Carpeted flooring
– Location –
* 5 minutes to Bruce Highway
* 8 minutes to Caboolture Train Station
* 8 minutes to Caboolture Markets & Showgrounds
* 12 minutes to Caboolture Hospital & Woolworths
* Close to both private & public schools
* Catchment area for Pumicestone State School & Caboolture State High School
* Close to parks & playgrounds
In summary, this fantastic property features 4 spacious bedrooms all equipped with built ins & ceiling fans. There is no shortage of space.Crisp and bright with leafy surrounds, this home offers easy flow open plan living with all the modern touches throughout. Located just off Pumicestone road, you have the convenience of schools, shops and numerous parks close by. We hope you excited as we are and look forward to talking with you soon!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 569 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes