Stylish Sanctuary | Heart of Narangba
House - NARANGBA QLD
Welcome to your family oasis at 110 Macdonald Drive, Narangba! This stunning home boasts a sleek and contemporary design and is situated in the family-friendly, highly desired Norfolk Lakes Estate in the heart of Narangba.
Positioned on a fantastic 800m2 block, this home’s location is perfect. Nestled in a beautiful quiet neighbourhood in the heart of Narangba, you will enjoy a relaxing stroll along the pathways to beautiful parklands and lakeside picnic areas. The location provides convenience with local grocery shops, food outlets, cafes, and public transport just a short distance away.
As soon as you walk through the door, you will be amazed at all everything this home offers! This family home has it all! The open-plan kitchen and dining zone delivers a design that naturally brings your family together. The area has a large kitchen offering spacious bench tops that allow plenty of room to prepare meals, while the breakfast bar will ensure the morning work and school run is a breeze. With warm finishes, thoughtful inclusions, and ample natural light flowing through large windows, this is an inviting space for entertaining guests and hosting memorable gatherings.
This home has been perfectly designed for entertaining and features a great flow from the indoors to the outdoors. The expansive outdoor entertaining area features an entertaining deck that offers plenty of space to relax and fire up the BBQ while you enjoy the fully fenced sparkling in-ground swimming pool and private backyard. Fully fenced, the low-maintenance yard is a private retreat with mature trees & hedges lining the perimeter.
When you want to sit back and relax, the separate media room is the perfect place to enjoy a movie as you unwind from a long day; just close the door and blast one of your favourite blockbuster movies or television shows.
There is space for the whole family, with four generous-sized bedrooms, all with the added comfort of ducted air conditioning, with the master suite offering a private oasis for you to relax and unwind at the end of a long day.
Surrounding this home is beautiful walking tracks and playgrounds scattered throughout. This neighbourhood is very family and pet friendly. This home will provide you and your loved ones with the perfect lifestyle, with days spent by the water’s edge and evenings full of entertaining with friends and family.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a well-equipped family home in a peaceful location.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* 800m2 block
* Fully fenced
* Norfolk Lakes Estate
* Attractive front facade
* Lush, established gardens
* Veggie patch
* Front garden recently fully landscaped
* In-ground swimming pool with deck
* Outdoor entertaining area with timber decking
* Fire pit area
* Water tank
* Hybrid ambient air heater pump
* Solar power
* Whole interior recently fully redecorated
* Ducted air conditioning
* Internal laundry
* Double lock-up garage with internal access
* Roof has been recently retiled and pointing replaced (<12 months) - Kitchen & Living - * Open plan Kitchen, Living and Dining room * Separate media room with deck access * Ducted air conditioning * Modern Kitchen * Stone benchtops * Electric cooktop * Family-sized pantry * Great storage throughout * Breakfast bar seating at benchtop * Statement light fitting over the benchtop - Master Bedroom - * Located at the front of the home * Large window overlooking the front yard and lush gardens * Great sized room * Air conditioning & ceiling fan * Walk-in wardrobe * Private ensuite - Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 - * Great-sized rooms * Air conditioning and ceiling fans * Built-in wardrobes * Serviced by the main bathroom - Main Bathroom - * Built-in bathtub * Large shower * Double vanity * Statement mirror & wallpaper * Separate toilet - Location - * Walking distance to walking tracks, Norfolk Lake, sporting fields, and parks * 4 minutes to Narangba Woolworths & specialty shops * 4 minutes to Burpengary Train Station * 5 minutes to Bruce Highway (north and southbound) * 6 minutes to Narangba Train Station * 8 minutes to Burpengary Plaza with Kmart & specialty shops * 12 minutes to Westfield Northlakes and IKEA School Catchment: Jinibara State School & Narangba Valley State High School Everything about this home excites us; we can't wait to show you through it! If you require further information, please contact Brock & Tyson today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 800 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Cooling