The Perfect Family Home
House Sold - ROTHWELL QLD
Welcome to the definition of a family home. This home has been perfectly designed and offers a child-friendly property with quality finishes.
Set on a 426 m2 block of land, boasting a peaceful outdoor entertaining area where you can relax. This property has low-maintenance gardens and ample yard space for your children and pets to play and create memories that will last a lifetime.
When you enter this fantastic home, you will be amazed by the warmth this home has to offer.
The kitchen and dining room design is the perfect place to keep your loved ones connected. The kitchen is exceptionally user-friendly and boasts an ample amount of storage.
You will love the family-sized pantry, user-friendly appliances, and sizable benchtop with a built-in bar stand. This lovely space is ideal for enjoying a quick bite to eat before starting your day and offers plenty of preparation space to prepare your family’s favourite home-cooked meals.
The luxurious primary suite is the perfect parent’s retreat, offering all the extras you could ever want. With a reverse cycle air conditioner, ceiling fan, plush carpet, a large wardrobe with plenty of storage space, and a luxurious ensuite with a large shower with an adjustable rainfall showerhead, this is a space that you will never want to leave.
Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are all spacious, with the added luxury of reverse cycle air conditioning and built-in wardrobes in bedrooms 2 and 3.
All bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom, which boasts a family-friendly design with a large built-in bathtub, shower, and ample storage space.
Relax and enjoy your cozy lounge room, creating the perfect place to watch all your favourite movies.
This beautifully renovated family home ticks every box; you won’t want to miss out on this beautiful property, so enquire today.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Quiet cul-de-sac
* Wheelchair accessible
* Dual lockup carport with storage
* Private courtyard
* Outdoor entertainment patio
* Garden shed 2.6m x 2.2m
* Garden shed 3m x 2m
* Internal laundry with external access
* Built-in linen press
* Main bathroom with a built-in bath and shower
* Separate toilet
– Kitchen & Living –
* Family and dining zone with built-in bookshelf
* Living room with direct access to the front courtyard
* Reverse cycle air conditioning servicing the living room
* Semi-private kitchen
* Eclectic cooktop
* Electric oven
* Ample storage and bench space
* Family-sized pantry
– Primary Bedroom –
* Carpet flooring
* Ceiling fan
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Built-in wardrobe
* Ensuite with large shower, vanity and toilet
– Bedrooms –
* Carpet flooring
* Bedrooms two and three with built-in wardrobes and reverse cycle air conditioning
* Bedroom 4 is easily converted into a separate living zone, home office or activity room
* The main bathroom services all bedrooms
– Location –
* 3 minutes to Rothwell Woolworths
* 3 minutes to Bunnings, Harvey Norman and Petbarn
* 7 minutes to Kippa-ring shopping centre; Kmart, HOYTS Cinema and Specialty shops
* 11 minutes to Redcliffe Parade; Specialty shops and weekend markets
* 11 minutes to Redcliffe Jetts
* 10 minutes to Redcliffe hospital
* 13 minutes to the Bruce Highway
* 30 minutes to Brisbane Airport
* 5 minutes to Rothwell train station
School Catchment: Hercules Road State School & Deception Bay State High School
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through it! If you require further information, please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 426 m²
- 2 Garage