Your New Home Awaits
House Sold - NARANGBA QLD
Positioned in the heart of a great community, with stunning street appeal and on a spacious 1,241m2 Block, 10 Tribulation Close is the home you have been searching for.
With approximately 261sqm of internal living, this home’s layout is spacious in design, offering plenty of room for each family member. Offering dual side access for the boating and caravaning enthusiast, this home has everything you could need, with the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane City holiday destinations a short trip down the highway – perfect for a quick weekend getaway with the family.
For added convenience, this home is situated in excellent family-friendly location minutes from local schools, parks, shops, cafes and family-friendly restaurants.
This versatile property comprises of an expansive open plan living and dining design, a modern kitchen with quality appliances, and a family-sized pantry. With doors that open out onto the beautifully landscaped back garden and entertaining poolside area, hosting gatherings will become your favourite thing to do.
The back garden and outdoor space offer a resort-style vibe, with the stunningly landscaped gardens providing gated access to the reserve that runs adjacent to the property.
With every convenience considered for a conceivable modern-day luxury – the semi-private media room is the perfect space to gather the family with a bowl of popcorn to watch the latest blockbuster movie. Gathering around the fireplace in the winter months adds to the cozy appeal.
The primary bedroom features ducted air conditioning, a ceiling fan and a large window adding abundant natural light.
The large walk-in robe has been perfectly designed with fantastic, functional space, allowing plenty of storage space for both parties. The primary ensuite includes a large shower, toilet and spacious vanity with ample storage.
Bedrooms 2, 3, 4 & 5 include build-in-robes, ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans and large windows, offering plenty of natural sunlight. For added convenience, bedroom five also has a study nook and Hampton double doors, transforming this space into the perfect guest room or home office for those who work from home.
The primary bathroom services all bedrooms. The bathroom has a large shower, a built-in bathtub, and a vanity with ample storage.
We can’t wait to show you around this stunning home. Opportunities for a house like this don’t come around often – so enquire with the team today!
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Double lock up garage with internal access
* Double garage with epoxy flooring
* Laundry located in the garage with external access to the clothesline
* Gated access to the reserve and nature strip
* Gated side access to the backyard
* Gated side access to the carport and three-bay shed
* Carport with extended height for Caravan or Boat
* Three bay powered shed with office fit out
* Covered entertaining area with ceiling fans, down lights and additional power sockets
* Heated saltwater swimming pool
* 10,000litre water tank
* 6kw Solar system 36 Panels
* Solar hot water for the swimming pool
* Ducted air conditioning – 10 zones
* Main bathroom with built-in bath, shower and vanity with ample storage
* Private toilet
– Kitchen & Living –
* Activity room with a ceiling fan, ducted air conditioning and direct access onto the back patio
* Front living zone with a wood fireplace, ceiling fan and ducted air conditioning
* Open plan kitchen living and dining zone
* Ceiling fan
* Ducted air conditioning
* Caesarstone bench tops with breakfast bar
* Granite double sink
* Soft close drawers
* Ample storage with cupboards and drawers
* Built-in pantry
* Plumbed fridge space
* Electric cooktop
* Westinghouse oven
* Westinghouse dishwasher
– Master Bedroom –
* Ceiling fan
* Ducted air conditioning
* Walk-in wardrobe with built-in draws, shelving and hanging space
* Ensuite with heated flooring inclined in the shower
* Shower with a rain-shower head
* Large basin with storage
– Bedrooms 2,3, 4 & 5 –
* Ceiling fans
* Ducted air-conditioning
* Built-in wardrobes
* 5th bedroom also includes bi-fold doors and a study nook
– Location –
* 4 minutes walk to Narangba Valley State School
* 10 minutes walk to Narangba Valley State High School
* Walking distance to many walking tracks/bike paths throughout the estate
* 3 minutes to Narangba Woolworths
* 9 minutes to the Bruce Highway (north and southbound access)
* 13 minutes to Morayfield Shopping Centre
* 17 minutes to Westfield North Lakes and IKEA
School Catchment: Narangba Valley State School & Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through it! If you require further information, please contact Brock today.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,241 m²
- 3 Garage