A Home That Invites You In
House - Narangba QLD
An absolute gem; this stunning family abode, set within one of the finest communities of Narangba, has everything you and your family need to feel right at home.
Set on a rare 750m2 block, offering a spacious front and back yard with the most luscious green grass, manicured gardens, and fruit trees for the whole family to enjoy.
You will enjoy what this splendid location has to offer with bike paths and walking tracks at your doorstep, with highly regarded schools and the convenience of the local supermarket and cafe dining being a short Sunday morning stroll away.
Enter the front door and step into this grand home as the tiled flooring flows effortlessly throughout, directing you down the hallway and into the open-plan kitchen and living design.
The modern family home requires the kitchen to be the heart of the home and this kitchen will tick all the boxes. From the large island benchtop with breakfast bar to the large walk-in family pantry, your morning school run will be a breeze.
Step out onto the alfresco dining area and light up the BBQ with a glass of wine as the children play in the yard. The yard has plenty of room for an inground swimming pool if this is something that you would like to include in the future.
For something a little more relaxing the private media room is the perfect space to enjoy your all-time favourite movies, close the double door to turn up the volume without disturbing the rest of the home.
The master bedroom is a complete parents retreat, offering the perfect haven to escape the family for a little me time. Close the door behind you, and immerse yourself in the spacious room, with an open-plan ensuite bathroom and separate toilet. Featuring a large walk-in wardrobe ceiling fan climate control in the summer months.
Bedrooms 2,3 & 4 have plush carpet, ceiling fans, built-in wardrobes, and large windows offering natural light and airflow. All are serviced by the main bathroom with a separate toilet.
The main bathroom boasts a spacious design. With a large bath and shower, making daily bathtime easy for everyone.
This house is a place you’ll call home, a place to watch your children grow, a place to gather your family and friends to celebrate special occasions, and a place where memories are created.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* 16 Solar panels
* 10,000 water tank for gardens
* Gas Hot Water
* Sensor security system, 8 zones
* External PowerPoints around the house
* Single gate access to both sides of the house
* COLORBOND roofing
* Landscaped gardens
* Fruit trees, apple peach, mulberry, lime
* Garden shed
* Back patio, powered
* Crimsafe on the front door
* Tiled throughout living areas
* Separate formal dining room, carpet flooring, and Ceiling fan
* Separate media room with carpet, Ceiling fan, doors to close off from the rest of the house
* large Linen cupboard
* Internal laundry with direct access to clothes
* Internal laundry with deep sink and ample storage cupboards and bench space
* Main bathroom with bathtub and shower
* Main bathroom with ample bench space and storage
* Main bathroom with heated lights and exhaust fan
* Main bathroom with separate toilet
* All doors with door stop
* Built-in vacuum maid
– Kitchen & Living –
* open plan kitchen, living, and dining
* New dishwasher
* Double stainless steel sink
* Bay window overlooking looking the yard
* Electric stovetop and rangehood.
* Oven built-in grill
* Built-in Pantry
* Microwave nook
* Large fridge space with plumbed water
* Peninsula benchtop with 5 seater breakfast bar
* Ceiling fan and reverse cycle air-conditioner
– Master Bedroom –
* location at the front of the house
* Large in size
* Large open plan ensuite with separate toilet
* Ensuite with large bath and shower
* Double basin with ample storage
* Large walk-in wardrobe
– Bedrooms –
* Carpet flooring
* Mirror built-in wardrobe
* Ceiling fan
* Spacious in size
– Location –
* Walking distance to many walking tracks through the estate
* 5 minutes to Narangba Woolworths
* 9 minutes to the Bruce Highway (north and southbound access)
* 13 minutes to Morayfield Shopping Centre
* 17 minutes to Westfield North Lakes and IKEA
* 17 minutes to Costco
In the school catchment area of Narangba Valley State School and Narangba Valley State High School.
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 750 m²
- 2 Garage