Affordable Sea-side living
House - Redcliffe QLD
This gorgeous family abode will have you owning your very own slice of paradise. Perfectly located within a well sought-after area of Redcliffe, this home is sure to have you excited about all its surroundings. Being only a 12-minute walk to the water’s edge, this affordable sea-side living is what Queensland dreams are made of.
This property has been created with a family living in mind. This traditional Queenslander design is set on a large block of land so the whole family can enjoy spending time in the sun. The backyard will bring out your green thumb with the established fruit trees including lime, mandarin, dwarf macadamia, avocado, feijoa, bananas, jaboticaba, black sapote (chocolate pudding fruit), passion fruit, lychee plus more.
The children will love playing in the built-in playhouse and swing set as well as exploring the yard and its very own little ecosystem which is the home of many green tree frogs, striped marsh frogs, legless lizards, a resident blue tongue, and lots of other small native lizards and birds, bees and butterflies.
And just when you think this ticks all your outdoor needs you will love retrieving fresh eggs for breakfast every morning from the chicken coop.
Inside on the upper level of the home, you will be impressed with the entertainer’s kitchen that opens up to the back deck, perfectly designed for entertaining friends and loved ones, or take a bottle of your favourite wine and take a seat on the back deck to enjoy the stunning views of the glasshouse mountains and the stunning sunsets it has to offer.
The open-plan kitchen and living room design are perfect for keeping the family connected and yet offering the ideal place to watch your favourite movies with a bowl of popcorn.
There are 3 spacious bedrooms all with luscious carpet, newly installed ceiling fans, built-in wardrobes to bedrooms 1 & 2, and a reverse cycle air conditioner in bedroom 1. All bedrooms are closely located to the main bathroom, which boasts a deep bathtub, shower, and separate toilet.
On the lower level of the home, you will find a beautiful abode that can be converted into a guest bedroom that has the climate comfort of air conditioning or use your imagination to turn this room into something special.
This fully fenced-in property offers complete privacy to what will become your forever home.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* New ceiling fans in bedrooms with LED downlighting
* New roof and gutter
* Thicker than standard roof insulation
* Ceiling insulated
* Switch Board upgraded both internally and externally
* 6.5kw solar system
* Energy efficient heat pump hot water system
* Block out blinds throughout
* New electric 6m gates in new front fence
* Side access for cars
* Key lockable aluminum windows with security screens
* Recently renovated laundry, kitchen, and bathroom
* 20,000 Litre water storage and irrigation set up to an edible garden
– Kitchen & Living –
* Newly renovated
* Double stainless steel sink
* Electric cooktop and oven
* Breakfast bar
* Direct access to the back patio
* Ceiling fan in living & lounge room
* Floorboards in the lounge room and hallway
– Master Bedroom –
* Carpet flooring
* Built-in wardrobe
* Ceiling fan
* Air conditioning
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 –
* Carpet flooring
* Built-in wardrobe in room 2
* Ceiling fans
– Location –
* 12-minute walk to Redcliffe Beach
* 16-minute drive to Northlakes Shopping Center, Restaurants, and Cinema
* 8-minute drive to Redcliffe Golf Course
* 15-minute drive to the Bruce Highway
School Catchment for Scarborough State School & Redcliffe State High School
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock today.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 602 m²
- 2 Garage