Will Tick All Your Boxes
House Sold - Narangba QLD
If you are looking for a property to just move into without having to lift a finger, this home is a must-see. It will make you feel excited to move in and the whole family will love creating new memories in what is such a stunning family home.
The kitchen should be the heart of any family home, and this kitchen’s open-plan dining design will ensure your family stays connected as you enjoy cooking and preparing meals for your loved ones.
The kitchen is spacious in size, cleverly designed with ample storage cupboards and light-up pull-out drawers. With a large fridge space and built-in pantry, you are well equipped to feed the whole family and some more. The decor has been chosen tastefully giving a contemporary look with even the smallest details added for an overall luxe experience.
To further compliment the open plan design, step outside onto the back patio which is powered to ensure this area can be used no matter the time of day or night. Enjoy entertaining your family and friends or just relaxing as you enjoy summer afternoons by the sparkling pool.
The backyard is spacious in size and backs onto a sprawling nature strip giving you and your family ultimate tranquility and privacy.
The Master Bedroom is spacious in size with a built-in wardrobe and newly renovated ensuite bathroom. This room will become your favourite place to retreat after a long day.
Bedrooms 2 and 3 are fully carpeted with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans while bedroom 4 has vinyl flooring and can easily be converted into a spacious home office or study, creating a space you will enjoy spending time in.
It’s not a modern 21st century home without a spacious lounge/media room, separate from the main living area. You can escape and relax with the whole family while you watch your favourite shows or indulge in the new release blockbuster movies.
You will love the friendly neighborhood lifestyle and the community created within this quiet cul de sac. You are located within close proximity to local shopping, food outlets, cafe dining, and schools, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
This beautiful family abode is awaiting to welcome you in.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Quiet cul de sac location
* Great neighborhood
* Fully fenced back yard and partially fenced front yard
* Modern tin roofing
* Solar power, 30 panels 8.2 kW inverter solar. Solar analytics system, 25-year structural warranty installed in 2019.
* 3 car driveway and extra space for boat storage
* Double garage with epoxy floor – multi-purpose space ideal for a home gym
* Powered outdoor entertaining area
* Inground self chlorinated swimming pool
* Shade cover over the pool
* Large, spacious backyard
* Backyard backs onto a creekside nature reserve with walking paths
* No neighbors to the back of the house
* Garden shed
* 5000-liter water tank for watering the gardens
* Internal laundry with external access
* Newly renovated bathroom
* Bathroom with deep bath and shower
* Bathroom tiled floor to ceiling
* Bathroom with rain showerhead and black features * Bathroom with private toilet
* Vinyl plank wood-like flooring
* Ample hallway storage throughout
– Kitchen & Living –
* Newly renovated with modern extras
* Powered island benchtop
* All drawers and cupboards are soft-close
* All drawers are pulled out with lighting
* Stainless steel double sink
* Ample bench space
* Built-in bin drawers
* Dimmable spotlighting over benches
* Family sized pantry
* Gas cooktop and rangehood
* Electric oven with built-in grill
* Fridge and microwave nook
* Open plan to dining
* Dining room steps onto the back patio
* Lounge room with carpet and plantation shutters
* Lounge room with reverse cycle air conditioner
– Master Bedroom –
* Double wardrobe
* Carpet flooring
* Newly renovated ensuite bathroom
* Ensuite with large shower and toilet
* Ensuite tiled from floor to ceiling
– Bedroom 2 & 3 –
* Carpet flooring
* Built-in wardrobes
* Ceiling Fans
– Bedroom 4 –
* Vinyl flooring
* Great nursery or home office
– Location –
* 3 minutes to Narangba Woolworths and Specialty Shops
* 9 minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 11 minutes to the Bruce Highway (North and Southbound access)
* 16 minutes to Westfield North Lakes and IKEA
In the School Catchment of Jinibara State School and Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,179 m²
- 2 Garage