It's A Queensland Lifestyle
House - Narangba QLD
It’s all about the look; with the Australian-Queenslander inspired design featuring a Hamptons palette of earthy colours to the external-visual of the house, which delivers a modern sophisticated twist to a traditionally-designed home.
But it is not just the outside that will have you in awe, the inside of this home will captivate you with the stunning timber flooring that flows throughout the home. The decor has been chosen tastefully giving a contemporary look with even the smallest details added for an overall luxe experience.
This home has been designed with entertaining in mind with the stunning kitchen taking place as the heart of the home. This creates the perfect space to serve up your family-favourite meals and to entertain your loved ones. The kitchen has ample storage cupboards and drawers with a large fridge and built-in pantry space, enough to feed the whole family and some more.
The living and dining room opens up the back verandah and entertaining area. Whilst the living room opens up to the front and side balcony that overlooks the swimming creating a great setting to fire up the BBQ and enjoy some downtime with your family and friends.
The low maintenance yet well-presented backyard boasts a stunning resort-style magnesium swimming pool and children’s ground, the whole family will feel like they are on holiday every day.
The master bedroom is a true parents retreat. The spacious room has a large built-in wardrobe and its own private ensuite bathroom.
Bedrooms 2, 3 have the essentials of a modern lifestyle like built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. Bedroom 4 is spacious in size and could be converted into a home office if required.
All bedrooms are conveniently serviced by the main bathroom with a separate toilet.
You will be looking forward to a bubble bath once the children are in bed. The main bathroom boasts pure luxury with a large shower, deep bath, separate toilet, and plenty of space to escape the busy world.
Just when you feel this home has ticked all the boxes, you will discover the additional living spaces downstairs, creating a blank canvas to turn this into something that will excite the whole family.
If you are looking for a property to just move into without having to lift a finger, this home is a must-see.
It will make you feel excited to move in and the whole family will love creating new memories in what is such a stunning family home.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* 6kw Solar power
* Newly painted concrete driveway
* Newly painted exterior
* New turf
* Magnesium swimming pool
* Poolside entertaining
* Children’s playground
* Kitchen newly renovated
* Crimsafe windows and doors
* Traditional Queenslander design with high ceilings
* Second level balcony includes the entertaining area with ceiling fan and pool views
* Hallway storage
* Internal laundry with toilet and direct access to the backyard
* Single car garage with workbench and under house storage
* Main bathroom, large in size, bathtub, shower and separate toilet
– Kitchen & Living –
* Featured lighting
* Large fridge space with plumbed water
* Large microwave nook
* Westinghouse gas stove cooktop and large oven
* Stirling dishwasher
* Soft-close drawers
* Peninsular benchtop with 2 seater breakfast bar
* Meals area with reverse cycle air-conditioner
* Step out onto the back balcony with stairs that lead to the backyard
* Living Room with ceiling fan
* Downstairs with separate living areas and entry to poolside entertainment
– Master Bedroom –
* Spacious in size
* Large built-in wardrobes
* Ensuite with shower and toilet
* Ceiling fan and reverse cycle air-conditioner
* Bay window to the front of the house
– Bedroom 2, 3 & 4 –
* Ceiling fans
* Mirrored door built-in in rooms 3 and 4
* Serviced by the main bathroom with a separate toilet
– Location –
* Short walk to Duncombe Park & Narangba Rangers Football Club
* Walking distance to bus stops
* 5 minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 5 minutes to Woolworths Narangba & restaurants
* 7 minutes to Bruce Highway
* 15 minutes to Westfield North Lakes, Costco, Bunning Warehouse & Ikea
In the school catchment area of Narangba Valley State School & Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 700 m²
- 2 Garage