A Modern Family Home
House - Caboolture QLD
Welcome to 1 Dularcha Street; this elite residential address is located within the Riverbank Estate.
Only a 45-minute drive north of Brisbane, this new estate is in the thriving suburb of Caboolture South.
Riverbank boasts a lifestyle of convenience, with everything you need right on your doorstep. Enjoy easy access to major shopping centres, train stations, and the Bruce Highway.
The tranquillity of nature will surround you with plenty of parks and open spaces, plus a network of walking and cycling paths.
This family home has it all! The central living zone delivers an open-plan design that naturally brings your loved ones together. This area presents well with a gourmet kitchen and built-in luxury appliances.
The Caesarstone bench tops allow plenty of room to prepare meals, while the large breakfast bar will ensure the morning school run is easy.
You will have an organised home with plenty of storage and an additional large pantry with deep shelving.
You will enjoy utilising the alfresco dining and sunken lounge with a fire pit to celebrate any occasion. Sheltered from the elements the alfresco space is ready for any event, no matter the time of year.
The primary suite offers a quiet haven to escape the busy world for a bit of me-time. With added luxuries at every angle, feel spoilt within your surroundings. Each little detail has been considered to design the perfect retreat, from the visually appealing ensuite bathroom with a large shower; to the walk-in wardrobe with ample storage and extra built-in wardrobe ensuring enough space for both parties.
Relax and enjoy your large media room, private from the rest of the home, creating the perfect place to watch all your favourite movies. It will feel like you are at the cinema yet in the comfort of your own home.
The low-maintenance landscaped gardens ensure that you will spend less time working on your home and more time enjoying what it offers.
This beautiful property is one you won’t want to miss out on, so enquire today.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Built by – Valeco
* Rare corner block
* Landscaped gardens
* Alfresco dining area with new ceiling fan
* Sunken lounge and fire pit
* Wide hallway access throughout for wheelchair accessibility
* Side yard access
* Double lock up garage
* Crimsafe on all doors
* Ducted air conditioning – 7 zones
* Internal laundry with external access and ample storage space
* Built-in linen closet and hallway storage
* Main bathroom with a large vanity and ceramic basin
* Built-in bath and shower
* Separate toilet
* Separate home office / study
– Kitchen & Living –
* Open plan kitchen living and dining
* Walk-in pantry
* Ample storage cupboards and drawers
* Caesarstone benchtops
* Island benchtop with breakfast bar
* Double stainless steel sink
* Large fridge space
* Technika 900mm freestanding gas cooktop and electric oven
* Technika dishwasher
* Separate media room
– Master Bedroom –
* Plantation shutters
* Carpet flooring
* Open-plan ensuite
* Heated lighting
* Large shower
* Private toilet
* Floating vanity with ceramic basin
* Walk-in wardrobe with mirror sliding doors
* Secondary built-in wardrobe
– Bedrooms –
* Carpet flooring
* Built-in wardrobes
* Close proximity to the main bathroom
– Location –
* 9-minute drive to Caboolture hospital
* 5-minute drive to Caboolture train station
* 4-minute drive to Morayfield Shopping Centre
* 7-minute drive to Bunnings
* 25-minutes to Bribie Island
Everything about this home excites us, and we can’t wait to show you through it! If you require further information, please contact Brock & Tyson today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 701 m²
- 2 Garage