When Holiday Meets Home
House - Narangba QLD
Perched high on the hill overlooking the Highlands Estate with glimpses of the Glass House Mountains and Blackall Range, this beautiful brick and timber home is definitely a standout.
Walking in through the front door, you are welcomed with beautiful polished timber flooring that easily flows into the open plan, kitchen, dining and living rooms. Surrounded by windows and glass doors, this room has plenty of natural light and allows for plenty of airflow.
The kitchen is well presented with lots of bench space, plenty of cupboards, drawers and pantry space. This kitchen is equipped with gas cooking, functional breakfast bar as well as a servery opening out onto the beautiful wooden deck that would put most decks to shame. This has proven to be over the years, the perfect spot to entertain friends and family while enjoying stunning views into the valley.
The second living room is very spacious and a great place for the family to come together in the evening. With carpeted flooring and decorative VJ panelling to the walls, this room is full of character and charm.
Down the hallway is the master bedroom beautifully presented and features a walk-in wardrobe, ensuite bathroom & reverse cycle air conditioning.
Further down the hall, you will find bedrooms 3 & 4 both spacious in size, and the bedroom on the very end has reverse cycle air conditioning. Servicing both of those bedrooms is a spacious bathroom equipped with a sizable bath and a separate toilet.
In the warmer months, you will be delighted that this home has a beautiful concrete pool with a stunning spa and waterfall features. The landscaping has been designed with peak privacy in mind so the family can enjoy a swim in peace.
Some of our favourite features include:
– General –
* Reverse Cycle air conditioning to the kitchen, dining & living
* Ceiling fans
* Carpeted lounge room
* Salt chlorinated pool with spa feature
* Waterfall feature in the pool
* Cypress wood frame
* Storage cupboards
* Internal laundry with bench space and storage cupboard
* Deck with undercover access to the double garage
* Gas point connection for BBQ or outdoor heater
* Gas hot water
* Side access for caravan/boat or car parking with reinforced concrete to handle the extra weight
* Water tank approx 5000L
* Plantation shutters throughout the home
* Security screens
* Low maintenance yard
* Beautiful jacaranda tree with birdbath
* Extra power points have been added internally and externally for ease of setting up fairy lights at Christmas time.
– Kitchen & Living –
* Gas stove
* Serving window
* Breakfast bar
* Coffee station
* Spacious fridge cavity
* Open plan, kitchen, dining and living room
– Master Bedroom –
* Walk-in wardrobe
* Ensuite bathroom with large shower
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Ceiling fan
– Bedroom 2, 3 & 4 –
* Built-in wardrobes
* Carpet to front bedroom/study
* Spacious in size
* Reverse cycle air conditioner to the last bedroom
* Most of the rooms have tv points
– Location –
* 5 minutes to Woolworths Narangba
* 4 minutes to Narangba Valley Primary School
* 6 minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 6 minutes to Narangba Valley State High School
* 8 minutes to Bruce Highway
* 15 minutes to North Lakes Shopping Centre and IKEA
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock & Dan today.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 863 m²
- 2 Garage