New Address, Unforgettable Lifestyle
- DONNYBROOK QLD
This is not just land; it’s a foundation for memories. In this tight-knit, family-focused neighbourhood, your kids will grow up with the taste of fresh air and the warmth of a close community.
It’s a place where life flows at a more tranquil pace. Here, you’ll find the calm you’ve been yearning for; a place where stress is just a distant memory. Wake up to the chirping of birds, take long walks by the water, and revel in the simple joys of life.
For the angler in you, Donnybrook’s waters are teeming with life. Whether it’s a family fishing trip or a quiet afternoon with your thoughts and a fishing rod, the day’s catch will bring a smile to your face.
Considered one of SEQ’s best-kept secrets, this small township is on the brink of booming. Just minutes down the road a potential Westfield-sized development are in plans for the future. Donnybrook is an up-and-coming suburb; this is an opportunity you can’t afford to miss.
Grab this golden opportunity to be a part of something special. Invest in a lifestyle that’s rich in peace, abundance, and community spirit. Alice Street is the canvas; now paint your masterpiece..
Contact us today and take the first step towards your dream life!
– Playground – 80m
– Corner Store – 350m
– Boat Ramp – 485m
– Jetty – 520m
– Bribie Island – 3km (15min by water-craft.)
Dock at the new Sandstone Point Hotel, Fish and Chip Shop
– Big Fish Junction Shopping Complex – 12.5km (12min drive.)
– Pumicestone Village Shopping Centre – 14.7km (14min drive.) Medical Centre, Drakes IGA, Stella Rossa
– Australian Christian College – 15.3km (15min drive.)
– Beautiful Glass house Mountains – 21.7km (20min drive.) Mountain Climbs, Bike Trails, Enduro riding, State forest, Running Trails
– Caboolture Hospital – 17.9km (20min drive.)
– Sunny Coast – 58km (45min drive.)
– Brisbane City – 60km (60min drive.)
- Land is 698 m²