17 Mary Mac Court, Narangba QLD 4504
Character - Dual Living - Endless Possibilities
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in a great neighbourhood of Narangba, 17 Mary Mac Court, Narangba is a fantastic home, offering something for every member of the family.
Sitting on a large 2,098m2 block and backing onto lovely open parklands, there is plenty of space for the kids to play, whether it’s in the backyard or riding their bikes around the cul-de-sac. This lovely spot of Narangba offers privacy and seclusion yet still within superb proximity to well-regarded schools, local amenities and transport for quick access to Brisbane City.
Designed to embrace its natural surroundings and cater to a relaxed lifestyle, the home reveals exceptional connectivity between the indoor and outdoor spaces, with a choice of multiple private areas for moments of peaceful reflection and a large covered alfresco area for entertaining with friends and family. The beautiful leafy views invite you to take in the elevated outlook over your private poolside oasis and beyond. Just to tick all those extra boxes, you will love that there is endless usable land at your disposal.
As soon as you step through the front door, the character and charm of this home will speak for itself – you will find yourself greeted by an expansive open planned living area, complete with stunning high ceilings and a wood combustion fireplace – perfect for those cold winter nights.
The kitchen has been thoughtfully designed for entertaining; with the sink overlooking your undercover outdoor area. Complete with a family-sized pantry, plenty of cabinetry, and even a skylight for extra natural light – you will fall in love with entertaining your family and friends, both inside and outside this lovely home.
All the bedrooms in the main home are very generous in their proportions, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans for that extra comfort. The primary bedroom is complemented by two built-in wardrobes and offers direct access to the bathroom, which is complete with a built-in bathtub, double vanity, large shower and separate toilet.
Just when you think there was nothing else this home could offer – step inside the Granny flat. Offering 2 bedrooms with great sized wardrobes, a fantastic living room with a wood fireplace and a kitchen with all the features you require; this 2 bedroom granny flat is the perfect place for older children, elderly parents or for the savvy business mind, an AIR BNB.
We cant wait to show you around this stunning home. Opportunities for a home on this size block in the heart of Narangba don’t come around often – so enquire today!
Some of our favourite features include:
* 2,098m2 large block
* Backing onto beautiful parklands
* High ceilings in main living areas
* Air conditioning in main living areas
* Sixteen Solar panels on the main house
* Large Outdoor Entertaining Area
* Exposed aggregate 60,000L saltwater pool
* Gravity fed water tank
* Two Small Garden Sheds
* Powered double garage separate from the house with office/storage space
* Single Garage & Storage Room with direct access to home
* Easy access for caravans
Kitchen & Living
* Stone bench tops
* Underbench double sink
* Gas Cooktop
* Electric Oven
* Skylight in ceiling
* Rear surround sound speakers set into the ceiling
* Overhead projector and screen
* Wood Combustion Fireplace
* Air conditioning to the master bedroom
* Private courtyard off the main bedroom
* Built-in robes
Bedrooms 2 & 3
* Built-in robes
* Ceiling Fans
* Serviced by the main bathroom
* Built-in bathtub
* Large Shower
* Separate Toilet
* Double vanity with ample storage
* 2 Bedroom Granny Flat
* Verandah overlooking beautiful parklands
* Air-conditioned main lounge area
* Wood Combustion fireplace
* Kitchen with electric appliances
* HIgh ceilings in lounge and kitchen
* Small private entertainment area at the rear
* 5 Minutes to Narangba Train Station
* 5 Minutes to Jinibara State School
* 5 Minutes to Narangba Valley State High School
* 7 Minutes to Bruce Highway (North and Southbound)
* 11 Minutes to Burpengary Plaza with Kmart & specialty shops
* 17 Minutes to Westfield North Lakes and Ikea
School Catchment: Jinibara State School & Narangba Valley State High School
Everything about this home excites us and we can’t wait to show you through! If you require further information please contact Brock today.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,098 m²
- 3 Garage
Address: 3/31-35 Golden Wattle Dr, Narangba, QLD 4504
Phone: 0406 277 800