139-141 Madeline Drive, Morayfield QLD 4506
Twilight Mountain Gaze
Welcome home! For the very first time since 2009 this proud home, perched high on the Excelsior Park hill is available to own. Complemented by sweeping low maintenance gardens, wide open lawn and every acreage owners necessity… the Shed!
Arriving at the residence, allow your eye to cast over the tranquil Mount Mee Range in the background. This block has a view Madeline Drive is deserving of.
Opening the front door you are welcomed to a spacious living room, complemented with a new Mitsubishi 5kW split system air conditioner for the warmer months. For those cooler fresh mountain winter months a mesmerising TURBO 10 Combustion Wood Stove.. Intelligently located to the right is the Master bedroom. Stretching out into the ‘’floor to ceiling’’ bay window capturing the view and being able to recess your King bed into the southern wall makes this room very comforting.
The open feeling continues moving through to the well placed Kitchen in the centre of the home. Sweeping bench tops, bench to ceiling servery and a wide walk way all assisting to an entertainer’s kitchen.
Leaving the kitchen you can head outside to the generous alfresco patio for some private time, maybe take a seat in the second air conditioned dining and lounge room or reside back to the other 2 bedrooms that are located at the rear of the home. They share the main bathroom, toilet and laundry leading out the southern end. All bedrooms feature double sliding robes, ceiling fans and large windows.
Being perched higher than most on the Excelsior Park hill has its rewards, and this home truly needs to be seen to be appreciated.
Some of the many many features are:
* Large master bedroom w ensuite, W.I.R and bay window
* A/C & Ceiling fans throughout
* Security screens
* Stratco insulated under-cover patio
* Fully paved entertaining area
* Side access with fully fenced back-yard
* Professionally landscaped with low maintenance design
* Exposed pebblecrete driveway
* 6×9 powered shed
And the list goes on…
The location of this home provides something that is getting more and more rare today:
1) Freedom from neighbours 2) Minutes to the bruce highway for absolute convenience on and off the motorway.. 3) Peace and quiet block of land. The home is walking distance to school bus stops with multiple bus routes for many public and private schools. A couple of new shopping plaza’s are coming to the area very soon creating more convenience to Excelsior Park..
This property is being sold without a price therefore the website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only. For a price guide and more information please Call Brock and Dan today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 3,604 m²
- 5 Garage
Address: 3/31-35 Golden Wattle Dr, Narangba, QLD 4504
Phone: 0406 277 800