7 Nash Court, Mango Hill QLD 4509
Executive Living In Exclusive Capestone Estate
In a market where first impressions and practicality of a family home count for everything, one step inside this fabulous near new chic family residence and you won’t want to leave.
From the moment you step foot on the driveway, passing the Sir Walter Buffalo turf and entering inside you find yourself in an intelligently designed open plan masterpiece.
Downstairs is well laid out with open living spaces connecting the kitchen butler pantry combo to the dining & entertaining areas before sweeping out through two space saving stacker doors to the fully under-cover deck area.
The deck boasts a built in BBQ area with stunning concrete benchtops and is met by a low maintenance backyard with gate opening to the estate maintained parklands.
Upstairs has it’s own living and study areas while host to all four spacious bedrooms, noticeably so the 21sqm master bedroom with it’s own ensuite, hollywood robe PLUS additional built-ins.
Some of the MANY features include:
– General –
* Crimsafe style stainless security security
* Private access to park
* Large internal laundry
* Extended patio
* 2 bathrooms PLUS 2 powder rooms
* Open plan living with two large stacker doors opening to entertaining area.
* Plantation built home with 50 yr structural warranty
* Air conditioning
* Buffalo turf
– Deck –
* Hardwood Merbau decking
* Built in BBQ with stylish concrete bench tops
* Feature timber kwila posts
– Kitchen –
* Stone Benchtops
* Island bench (1200mm wide) with breakfast bar
* 900 Gas cooker (Natural Gas)
* Butlers Pantry with huge entry to garage
* XL fridge space
* Subway style splashback tile with window
* Pendant light
– Master –
* Huge 21sqm Master bedroom
* Tasmanian oak built in bedsides and desk
* Ensuite twin basins with spacious shower and stone tops
* Private toilet
The location is outstanding being within walking distance to the new Mango Hill Train Station and the closest residential housing section to the upcoming Capestone Lake and shopping precinct. With North Lakes Shopping centre only two minute commute and plenty of public transport you’re sure to fall in love.
To truly appreciate this gorgeous home and all the benefits on offer, an inspection is highly recommended.
This property is being sold without a price,therefore the website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only. For a price guide and more information please call Brock and Dan today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
Address: 3/31-35 Golden Wattle Dr, Narangba, QLD 4504
Phone: 0406 277 800